edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Steve Coppell.

Entirely clean bill of health.

heathgate

NSC Patreon
Apr 13, 2015
Did anybody actually go home from the Goldstone like Sandy Richardson.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Kubes

Jan 6, 2010
For the record there is no armed militia with a blue and white uniform under the direct command of one Tony Bloom!

Over the years I have searched in vain for information regarding who I assume was a visiting goalkeeper, probably of Teutonic heritage - Schidt'r.

He must have left an impression on Seagulls fans because, over 30 years after I first heard it, the chant of "....you're Schidt'r..", it is still sometimes heard at the Amex when an opposition goalie takes a kick.

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
I still have found no evidence to suggest a Sussex ambulance is a mode of regular transport to go home from the AMEX. Even less that it is included in the levy we all pay. It would save me catching the 23 in the general direction of the hospital.

Seagull

Yes I eat anything
Feb 28, 2009
On the wing
If opposing teams did actually field a player of the female gender, who so often tumble rather easily to the ground, that must be in contravention of FA of FL rules and would surely have been discovered during random drug testing or routine medical assessments.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
there is no evidence that **insert the name of a match official of your choice** is actually the illegitimate product of an union between two people

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
The narcissistic demanding of attention by rolling around on the floor like you have been shot could quite reasonably be considered as having something wrong with you.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
It is probably a false rumour, but the suggestion that a certain member of the local constabulary who has a large growth of hair on his chin is a deity that I worship seems tenuous in the extreme.

Also, it has been proved at the University of Studies that the probability of being subject to a ballistic episode whilst driving a small compact saloon having the colour of a sunflower, now owned by a german car manufacturer, is very rare indeed

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
I find it hard to believe that, even in the most deprived areas of our major cities, a deceased family pet found in a refuse receptacle could be considered a culinary delight.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
That abomination of an Art Garfunkel song is so grotesque, I can't even bring myself to comment on it here.

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
The assertion that a team may be 'Palace in disguise' is somewhat odd if Palace happen to be playing that day.

However, it could be Palace's second string which would give credence to the original suggestion.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here