Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

WHC X: The FINAL - Grasshopper Mouse Vs Honey Badger

Who is hardest?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jan 29, 2015
Badger Fanboys will need to know what arrangements are being made to present the HB with this highly prestigious international award. Also and given the appalling maltreatment sufferred by the HB over the years in this competition (lets face it, he should've won every year since the competition's inception) at the hands of his enemies I would like to suggest that all those with more than one account (e.g. anything_but_honey_badger, not the badger - you know who you are!) who voted every year so despicably against the HB should be corralled up and put in a ring with a fully grown, hungry male HB and lets see how long it is before the "cuddly badger" (as they have been wont to portray him) has castrated them all!!

If you look carefully, a big ask for a badgerista I know, you'll observe that I have not posted on this thread until the contest is over. Nor, critically, have I voted. Your slurs are simply more spin & deceit and are quite simply factually incorrect.

Not that it matters much, since I see that the badger lost. Again. To a mouse this time. :lolol:

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
If you look carefully, a big ask for a badgerista I know, you'll observe that I have not posted on this thread until the contest is over. Nor, critically, have I voted. Your slurs are simply more spin & deceit and are quite simply factually incorrect.

Not that it matters much, since I see that the badger lost. Again. To a mouse this time. :lolol:

It's called 'doing a Bozza' - forgetting to vote until the show is over an the winner declared :p

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
The true result is now shown. The badger is taking us up I tell yer. No coincidence that to his close friends Hughton is known as the badger because of his black and white hair.

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
After the horrorshow that was 2016 what a year this is turning out to be. Incredible to think that Honey Badger's glorious victory may well be overshadowed by events in coming months.

Over to you Albion, let's seal the historic double.

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Can we please have a banner change in honour of the Badger in the same way the Shrimp was honoured [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION]

Unlikely - I think you'll find Bozza's loyalty lay anywhere but the Badger!!!

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
What about the hanging chads?! This has been a despicable competition. The fake news lies from Team Badger have sullied the entire thing.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Can we please have a banner change in honour of the Badger in the same way the Shrimp was honoured [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION]

Yes, THIS.

Good grief. If it wasn't bad enough that you clowns have risked the ire of the football gods, by having the the temerity to pretend that you have the ability to dictate what is or isn't linked to our success, you now suggest changing the NSC banner with the side second in the league? Are you ****ing INSANE? :nono:

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Good grief. If it wasn't bad enough that you clowns have risked the ire of the football gods, by having the the temerity to pretend that you have the ability to dictate what is or isn't linked to our success, you now suggest changing the NSC banner with the side second in the league? Are you ****ing INSANE? :nono:

Hmmm, we never got promoted with this banner! Just a side mention to the badger to be consistent with how the shrimp was honoured would be enough. The creature deserves it after all this time.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Something like this would do the job (but done by someone that knows what they are doing preferably!).

One week only.

Attachments

• NSC HB.jpg
    NSC HB.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 160

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Investigations are already underway. You can celebrate now, but it won't be long before Honey "Lance Armstrong" Badger is stripped of his throne.

JamesAndTheGiantHead

Sep 2, 2011
Worthing
In unrelated news, I notice that [MENTION=27252]The GIF dude[/MENTION] has voted (albeit incorrectly).

It would help me overcome my disillusion with this competition if he could dust off his computer and help me make sense of it all via his beautiful GIF storytelling.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Something like this would do the job (but done by someone that knows what they are doing preferably!).

One week only.
Jesus Christ. This is quite possibly the shittest idea I have ever seen. Stop it, stop it now. It's like something they'd do at Palace FFS!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here