Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

WHC X: The FINAL - Grasshopper Mouse Vs Honey Badger

Who is hardest?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
You knew the strong possibility was ahead.
If you follow the WHC you'll note that I'm not even one of the fanboyus. I haven't even voted for it in any round. I made the link because as a Brighton fan, I empathised with the injustice the Badger has faced. To cheat the Badger out of victory is to uphold cheating, and to do that is to condone Barton and Mike Dean.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
If you follow the WHC you'll note that I'm not even one of the fanboyus. I haven't even voted for it in any round. I made the link because as a Brighton fan, I empathised with the injustice the Badger has faced. To cheat the Badger out of victory is to uphold cheating, and to do that is to condone Barton and Mike Dean.

But voting for the clearly (pound for pound) HARDER Grasshopper mouse over the badger is nothing of the kind.

Ridiculous suggestion, frankly.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Can't see any second accounts being used to vote so far, so I think that accusation is unfounded at the current time.

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Oh ye of little comprehension. Let thine eyes see the truth for verily it stares you in the face. And the soothsayer spoke thus:

Now, More Than Ever, WE MUST SHOW OUR SUPPORT

18 Thumbs Up!
Well now we come to crunch and all our hopes and dreams loom large on the horizon. I read these pages and I sense fear and trepidation, nerves and neuroticism. We've been here before and oh my, have we been here before. And why shouldn't we cower? Every time we reach for glory, it slips coldly through our fingers and into the abyss.

So who else can possibly empathise with Us? In who can we find strength? Why, The People's Champion of course. He too has fought and failed, ever valiant, ever defiant and returned stronger. Not since the days of Jesus Christ, the LORD, have a band of followers so loyal been so disparaged. Plastic, fairweather, bandwagon-jumpers they cried, and yet here we all still stand. When Dale Stephens took the long walk on that fateful day, the Honey Badger cried our tears, knowing all too well corruption's remorseless sting, and he too swore, like Us, NEVER AGAIN.

No more crying into the bouquet. It is clear this year that a course has been set; Brighton will finally take its place in the Premier League, and the Badger will at last sit upon the WHC throne. If one thing is evident it is that the two are intrinsically linked; Brighton is the Badger and the Badger is Brighton. They are Yin and Yang, Kayal and Hemed and either both will triumph... or neither will.

We must do our bit and roar the boys on to glory, and roar on the Badger. A vote for any other name is a vote for what you sense would be a terminal downfall, a vote to give up upon and abandon our aspirations. Ask yourself, is glorious failure really what you desire? It is far easier to curse your luck than to curate it, and yet the boys and Badger plunder on. Naysayers know this- above all else, both DESERVE their moment in the sun. The Albion have risen from the ashes, and the Honey Badger is a F*CKMENTALIST OF THE HIGHEST ORDER. HONEY BADGER DON'T CARE.

But you should. Are you man, or Grasshopper Mouse? When that poll opens, remember one thing:

VOTE BADGER, VOTE BRIGHTON

There are many naysayers here but be strong my friends for they are the rodent devil's disciples and to follow their way will surely give pain, and anguish, and wailing, and gnashing of teeth, and famine, and drought, and pestilence and ultimately .............. another season in the Championship.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Oh ye of little comprehension. Let thine eyes see the truth for verily it stares you in the face. And the soothsayer spoke thus:

Now, More Than Ever, WE MUST SHOW OUR SUPPORT

18 Thumbs Up!
Well now we come to crunch and all our hopes and dreams loom large on the horizon. I read these pages and I sense fear and trepidation, nerves and neuroticism. We've been here before and oh my, have we been here before. And why shouldn't we cower? Every time we reach for glory, it slips coldly through our fingers and into the abyss.

So who else can possibly empathise with Us? In who can we find strength? Why, The People's Champion of course. He too has fought and failed, ever valiant, ever defiant and returned stronger. Not since the days of Jesus Christ, the LORD, have a band of followers so loyal been so disparaged. Plastic, fairweather, bandwagon-jumpers they cried, and yet here we all still stand. When Dale Stephens took the long walk on that fateful day, the Honey Badger cried our tears, knowing all too well corruption's remorseless sting, and he too swore, like Us, NEVER AGAIN.

No more crying into the bouquet. It is clear this year that a course has been set; Brighton will finally take its place in the Premier League, and the Badger will at last sit upon the WHC throne. If one thing is evident it is that the two are intrinsically linked; Brighton is the Badger and the Badger is Brighton. They are Yin and Yang, Kayal and Hemed and either both will triumph... or neither will.

We must do our bit and roar the boys on to glory, and roar on the Badger. A vote for any other name is a vote for what you sense would be a terminal downfall, a vote to give up upon and abandon our aspirations. Ask yourself, is glorious failure really what you desire? It is far easier to curse your luck than to curate it, and yet the boys and Badger plunder on. Naysayers know this- above all else, both DESERVE their moment in the sun. The Albion have risen from the ashes, and the Honey Badger is a F*CKMENTALIST OF THE HIGHEST ORDER. HONEY BADGER DON'T CARE.

But you should. Are you man, or Grasshopper Mouse? When that poll opens, remember one thing:

VOTE BADGER, VOTE BRIGHTON

There are many naysayers here but be strong my friends for they are the rodent devil's disciples and to follow their way will surely give pain, and anguish, and wailing, and gnashing of teeth, and famine, and drought, and pestilence and ultimately .............. another season in the Championship.

Another pathetic, straw-clutching, emotional black-mailer.

Like the rest clearly has no faith in the badger's actual worth, so need to resort to this bullshit.

Feeble.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Can't see any second accounts being used to vote so far, so I think that accusation is unfounded at the current time.

Agreed. Badger voters 'Sun Always Shines on Sun Bear' and 'Ratelmania' are two of my favourite regular posters on here. :rolleyes:

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Indeed. Good point.

Thing is the TrumpRat fanboys have a problem here, don't they? They spent years droning on and on and on and on and on, about how everyone else 'doesn't understand' the point of the contest. About how crocodiles and tigers are not in fact hard at all, simply because they are BIG and have weaponry at their disposal. About how its all about 'pound for pound' hardness.

And then this happens - the fluffy little tw4t reaches a final, and it comes up against a creature that absolutely EPITOMISES everything they've previously argued for. The GHM is much smaller than their hero, yet utterly fearless and mental. Killing venomous creatures. Cannibalising rivals. Defending a territory of 28 ACRES.

They literally have no remaining argument for voting for nature's Tim Henman, so have clutched at the pathetic straw of it being a 'vote for the Albion'.

Utterly, utterly pathetic behavior. Shameful.

Interesting you say 'utterly pathetic behaviour', when the first person I heard raise the idea that the badger and the Albion's fortunes were linked was... YOU!

Now you discount it as a pathetic straw. Shameful.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Interesting you say 'utterly pathetic behaviour', when the first person I heard raise the idea that the badger and the Albion's fortunes were linked was... YOU!

Now you discount it as a pathetic straw. Shameful.

FakeNews

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
But voting for the clearly (pound for pound) HARDER Grasshopper mouse over the badger is nothing of the kind.
The mouse isn't harder pound for pound. In the videos I've seen of it taking on spiders and scorpions the mouse is twice the size of it's prey. The Honey Badger is much smaller than the viscous animals it takes on.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Do you understand what Pound for Pound means? Just because it is smaller, doesn't mean it is pound for pound harder? ???

Literally the ONLY things the badger has ever had going for it is that it stands its ground despite being little. Its an argument that's rendered moot in a battle with another small(er) creature. A small(er) creature that defends a territory the size of Arkansas.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London

Albion_Dave

Jul 4, 2011
Eastbourne
I have been made to jump by finding a mouse unexpectedly when i bought my first house many years ago.

As i have never been made to jump by a Honey Badger it has to be team Mouse.

Seagull27

Feb 7, 2011
Bristol
The mouse isn't harder pound for pound. In the videos I've seen of it taking on spiders and scorpions the mouse is twice the size of it's prey. The Honey Badger is much smaller than the viscous animals it takes on.

How about the other rodents it kills that are much bigger? Oh, and the centipedes and snakes. The poisonous ones.

And just because scorpions and tarantulas are smaller, it doesn't make the mouse less hard for taking it on, when those it attacks are vicious, aggressive and deadly in themselves - and most importantly, normally make a meal out of other similar sized animals like the GM

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
But we (Brighton) weren't cheated in the play-offs against you know who & Derby, so again.
Yes we were. Palace covered the changing room in shit and blamed it on us to motivate their players. That's against the rules of fair play. We were unlucky in the first leg against Derby, and suffered injuries to make us miss out in the second leg - the footballing gods are well aware of the WHC competition, and as long as our fans are happy to cheat in something as important as this, the football gods will punish us.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Yes we were. Palace covered the changing room in shit and blamed it on us to motivate their players. That's against the rules of fair play. We were unlucky in the first leg against Derby, and suffered injuries to make us miss out in the second leg - the footballing gods are well aware of the WHC competition, and as long as our fans are happy to cheat in something as important as this, the football gods will punish us.

Go look at the names of the voters so far. All cheating thus far is pro-badger.

Its a typical badgerista / Team Trump trait. Claim cheating against you, to deflect from your own.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here