Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who's going to the Theatre Royal tonight?

whosthedaddy

striker256
Apr 20, 2007
Hove
Three of us going, looking forward to it.

Will be remembering and paying our respects to Paul McCarthy during the evening I've no doubt, great bloke.

LANGDON SEAGULL

Dec 9, 2004
Langdon Hills
What a wonderful evening that was. Fantastically organised. Will live long in the memory

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Proper 'Mr Blobby style' match report would be appreciatd by miles out of townies like me. :ascarf::bhasign::kiss:

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Great night of humour and nostalgia.

Good to see a lot of old faces.

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
What a fantastic she that was.
So many familiar faces and on stage.
Garry Richardson shot up in my estimation
Peter Brackley was superb
The explayers were excellent
How on earth was Sully so young? ???
Those who missed it..... so sorry you missed an epic night.
Too many highlights to list.
A, Had to be there evening. ��

Foul Play Rocks

Feb 23, 2013
As others have said it was a brilliant night of laughter and memories. Glad I was there.

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
What a brilliant night.

Well done to Guy Butters and everyone involved in putting this on. Hopefully lots of money raised for AITC

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009
A real cracker of a show, and an entirely unique night. Gags aplenty from Peter Brackley, loads of nostalgic footage from years back, and a string of players from goalkeeper Eric Gill (played in first match Dick Knight was taken to in 1946!) and Steve Burtenshaw, right through the stars of the 60s, 70s, 80s and 90s - Brian Powney, Sully, Norman Gall, Templeman, Rollings, Ryan, Maybank, Nobby Horton, Chris Ramsay, Fozzie, Gordon Smith, Peter Ward (in a wig), Nelson, Byrne, Kerry Mayo, Robbie Reinelt, George Parris - and a cameo at the end from Bobby Z. Plus managers Mullery and Steve Gritt.
Storming night, great celebration of the Goldstone and a total one-off. Priceless.

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
A real cracker of a show, and an entirely unique night. Gags aplenty from Peter Brackley, loads of nostalgic footage from years back, and a string of players from goalkeeper Eric Gill (played in first match Dick Knight was taken to in 1946!) and Steve Burtenshaw, right through the stars of the 60s, 70s, 80s and 90s - Brian Powney, Sully, Norman Gall, Templeman, Rollings, Ryan, Maybank, Nobby Horton, Chris Ramsay, Fozzie, Gordon Smith, Peter Ward (in a wig), Nelson, Byrne, Kerry Mayo, Robbie Reinelt, George Parris - and a cameo at the end from Bobby Z. Plus managers Mullery and Steve Gritt.
Storming night, great celebration of the Goldstone and a total one-off. Priceless.
Don't forget the Barns bit on our football genius.:clap2:

surlyseagull

Aug 23, 2008
On a side note ,did they call the raffle as had some tickets but was probably waiting in line for bog when it was called at half time ?

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Very bizzare evening.

Never been to one of those tribute nights before, but it was really good seeing the players you remember so well, but as you get older you assume everyone else stands still...spider mellor has turned into my grandad..lol.

Some very good comedy from peter brackley and gary Richardson and although some players got one liners, it was really great to see Gordon smith and him get the ovation that he deserved for such a great player...some HTFC fan called out that we all remember his first goal in the cup final which he seemed to be chuffed and he got a great clap.

Good to see some old friends that it has been too long since saying hello and being in a place full of like minded people.

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
As others have said, a great night with nearly all my old heroes.

Great to see Sully looking so well and seriously impressed with how sprightly John Templeman was (he and Powney played in the first game I went to in 1970).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here