Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Now, More Than Ever, WE MUST SHOW OUR SUPPORT

Kazenga <3

Test 805843
Feb 28, 2010
Team c/r HQ
Well now we come to crunch and all our hopes and dreams loom large on the horizon. I read these pages and I sense fear and trepidation, nerves and neuroticism. We've been here before and oh my, have we been here before. And why shouldn't we cower? Every time we reach for glory, it slips coldly through our fingers and into the abyss.

So who else can possibly empathise with Us? In who can we find strength? Why, The People's Champion of course. He too has fought and failed, ever valiant, ever defiant and returned stronger. Not since the days of Jesus Christ, the LORD, have a band of followers so loyal been so disparaged. Plastic, fairweather, bandwagon-jumpers they cried, and yet here we all still stand. When Dale Stephens took the long walk on that fateful day, the Honey Badger cried our tears, knowing all too well corruption's remorseless sting, and he too swore, like Us, NEVER AGAIN.

No more crying into the bouquet. It is clear this year that a course has been set; Brighton will finally take its place in the Premier League, and the Badger will at last sit upon the WHC throne. If one thing is evident it is that the two are intrinsically linked; Brighton is the Badger and the Badger is Brighton. They are Yin and Yang, Kayal and Hemed and either both will triumph... or neither will.

We must do our bit and roar the boys on to glory, and roar on the Badger. A vote for any other name is a vote for what you sense would be a terminal downfall, a vote to give up upon and abandon our aspirations. Ask yourself, is glorious failure really what you desire? It is far easier to curse your luck than to curate it, and yet the boys and Badger plunder on. Naysayers know this- above all else, both DESERVE their moment in the sun. The Albion have risen from the ashes, and the Honey Badger is a F*CKMENTALIST OF THE HIGHEST ORDER. HONEY BADGER DON'T CARE.

But you should. Are you man, or Grasshopper Mouse? When that poll opens, remember one thing:

:albion2:VOTE BADGER, VOTE BRIGHTON:albion2:

Screen Shot 2017-02-19 at 22.15.21.png

:moo:

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Brilliant, I can see this being written on a desk with a signed photo of Winston Churchill, whilst GOSBTS is playing in the background :clap2:

Hugo Rune

NSC Patreon
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Brave words indeed and I don't think the comparison with the CHRIST debacle is over egging it at all, it's that ****ing serious! The fates of Brighton & the Badger are now intertwined. It's all about the stripes.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
I may be wrong but given the lack of white markings in the photo makes it a honey badger other than that I have reread the words and they are completely lost on me.

squeak squeak

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Powerful stuff, on a par with Henry V and Churchill at their best. Brought a tear to my eye - Viva Badger:Viva Albion

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
Powerful stuff.

If I wasn't at work, it was the weekend, I had nothing to do, was a bit drunk and it was raining, I would definitely photoshop a honey badger onto our crest, email it to Paul Barber and demand that we REBRAND ourselves to Brighton & Honey Badgers Football Club for the last promotion push.

Commander

NSC Patreon
Apr 28, 2004
London
Wonderful stuff. Hairs on neck standing up. Come on the badger. It is time.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I'm going to ramble a bit here. I was gutted yesterday when Peter Skellern died. I was even more gutted today when Paul McCarthy died. Now, if for no other reason, and I will remember this come May, we need to do this for Paul McCarthy. And yes I am rambling, shoot me.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Brave words indeed and I don't think the comparison with the CHRIST debacle is over egging it at all, it's that ****ing serious! The fates of Brighton & the Badger are now intertwined. It's all about the stripes.

If it's all the same to you, I think I'll place my Faith, in our Lord Jesus Christ, not the honey badger!

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Pathetic, straw-clutching.

Obviously even the TrumpRat's supporters have no faith in its actually hardness, so need to resort to this crappy bullshit.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here