Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

8 of the bottom 9

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patreon
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
What the fudge is wrong with NSC.

If it's not 'well that was the end of the season', it's this complete and utter shit-puffin nobby bollox.

Sort yourselves out people.

It's the middle of February.
Nothing has been won.
Nothing has been lost.

Get a fookin grip you cack badgers.

:lolol::lolol::lolol:

Stop sitting on the fence Stat, tell everyone what you are really thinking. :)

albionfan37

Aug 14, 2014
What’s it called? Cumbernauld
What the fudge is wrong with NSC.

If it's not 'well that was the end of the season', it's this complete and utter shit-puffin nobby bollox.

Sort yourselves out people.

It's the middle of February.
Nothing has been won.
Nothing has been lost.

Get a fookin grip you cack badgers.
Fu ck me I'm stating a fact if you don't like the thread stay out of it dumb@rse

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Fu ck me I'm stating a fact if you don't like the thread stay out of it dumb@rse
Why didn't you just state it on the umpteen other identical bullshittery threads?

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

warmleyseagull

Apr 17, 2011
Beaminster, Dorset
I have no idea why, but we seem to play worse against bottom of the table sides (especially if it's freezing cold and raining)

Don't bother looking for reasons because it is b****x. We have played 10 games against the current bottom 9, won 9 and drawn the other. Last season we also despatched the bottom teams easily, it was failing to beat the top teams that was a key reason ultimately that we missed out.

You may be in the time warp of 14/15, when it was true that we had a terrible record against the bottom teams, and nearly went down as a result. Couldn't even score in two games against Blackpool. But we have moved on....

And, honestly, the weather really doesn't have an impact. Nor does playing northern teams, nor does playing on Tuesdays, in front of the cameras and all the other supposed bad luck charms.

Shoreham Beach Seagull

May 6, 2009
Shoreham Beach
Record against the bottom 9 teams is P:10 W:9 D:1 L:0 so for those that think we play worse against the lesser sides would be wrong. (The draw came against Villa who had the Bruce effect early doors)

Didn't see the above post before writing this. But yeah what he/she said

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here