Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

IF...it where to happen...When and why?

CaptainDaveUK

Oct 18, 2010
My guess is that we'll effectively be up at Norwich due to superior goal difference but will have to wait until the last home game, or we'll stagger over the line at Villa with a nail biting 2:2 draw.

Jul 7, 2003
Easter Monday at home to Wigan to avoid any last minute hiccups.

If it looked like that was 'The' game, you can bet Sky would be all over it but the good news is that we couldn't be switched from Easter Monday to the Tuesday night as it is Champions League night and not Championship games can be televised live that evening.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
and yet if Reading win their next 2 games, NSC will assume the Albion will lose in the play-off, again.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Anything but QPR away as cannot go

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
If the dream where to become reality when and why?

Mine would be last home game of the season April 29th...because I'm 50 on the 30th and its Bank holiday weekend. So an all nighter Saturday and Sunday on the seafront drinking and celebrating promotion/50th in a bit of warm sunshine just seems perrrrrfect scenario! I would also take anything earlier but don't think the old ticker would see me through to Villa Park!

You wait til you get to 57.
I class an all nighter as being able to go til morning without having to get up to go to the khazi :down:

Conelli98

Dec 18, 2016
...and IF we were to get promoted, ONCE season has finished start the Parade at Hove Town Hall, open top all the way seafront to old steine up to Falmer then for a bloody good FAT BOY party (free to season tkt holders) at the Amex! Happy days!

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
...and IF we were to get promoted, ONCE season has finished start the Parade at Hove Town Hall, open top all the way seafront to old steine up to Falmer then for a bloody good FAT BOY party (free to season tkt holders) at the Amex! Happy days!
Loyalty points?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
and yet if Reading win their next 2 games, NSC will assume the Albion will lose in the play-off, again.

I certainly will. As far as my feelings about our promotion prospects are concerned, as we go from defeats to wins, from one week to the next, I feel about as stable as an Italian waiter, or a melancholic early 70s singer-songwriter.

Conelli98

Dec 18, 2016
Loyalty points?

Not for a home match!!! Stick some standing tickets on sale to cover the cost of protecting the pitch! Dj set in the middle...50,000 people buying beer etc will put some coffers in the pot. Norman will do the gig for free...job done!!! You know it makes sense Mr Barber!

Tubby-McFat-Fuc

May 2, 2013
Brighton
Sooner the ****ing better!

Dumseagull

Jun 13, 2012
Lancing
I'm on honeymoon for the first half of April, no phones no internet! It's bound to happen while I'm away! [emoji24][emoji24]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here