Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bruno's back heel tackle yesterday

GloryDays

Jul 5, 2011
Leyton, E10.
And that timed lunge near the corner flag in the last 10. Invited their player to make a move and just owned him. Totally solid. Including the defensive 2 in the middle the back 6 were immaculate. Poc (sign up) started whacking them out for no reason near the end but I'd rather out than doubt.

Also a big fan of Poc's overhead kick interceptions.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
And that timed lunge near the corner flag in the last 10. Invited their player to make a move and just owned him. Totally solid. Including the defensive 2 in the middle the back 6 were immaculate. Poc (sign up) started whacking them out for no reason near the end but I'd rather out than doubt.

Also a big fan of Poc's overhead kick interceptions.

Agree about the corner flag one. Stunning. It's one of the reasons I gave Bruno a one word description in the Player Ratings thread: ninja.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
The more I see that man the more I like him. Incredible level of consistently good performances from him this season which at the age of 37 (edit: okay 36 and a half!) is pretty astonishing.

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
Not sure if the same one, but Bruno did a back heel tackle at 1-0, which went straight to Knocky who charged up the pitch but then shot straight at the keeper. It is on the Ch5 highlights.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Barnsley Player have got the full two halves of the game available, if anyone wants to watch the whole match again, or just half of it.

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009
Not sure if the same one, but Bruno did a back heel tackle at 1-0, which went straight to Knocky who charged up the pitch but then shot straight at the keeper. It is on the Ch5 highlights.

I feel pretty pathetic asking this, but how do I get to see Saturday evening's Championship?

Bigtomfu

Jul 25, 2003
Harrow
The more I see that man the more I like him. Incredible level of consistently good performances from him this season which at the age of 37 (edit: okay 36 and a half!) is pretty astonishing.

I'm 37 in three weeks and the level of performance and fitness seen from Bruno over the last two seasons might as well be the Moon when compared to the likes of me.

It's weird but I don't panic when he loses possession upfield anymore because I know that one of three players will be filling in for him. Team performance like this might extend his playing life by for another 3 years at this rate.

Top banana.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here