• Yes-He's making America great again

57 16.01%
  • No

299 83.99%
Page 3 of 61 FirstFirst 1234561353 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you actually support Trump?

Hotdogs, extra onions clippedgull's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
    I like him, far too early to judge his Presidency though.
    Proud Member Of Team BHAFC since 1974

Members

3 Not allowed!
    Unequivocally no.
    I think you will find that much of his support derives from opposition to the people who oppose him and therein lies the problem. Until these people return to civilized and measured debate we are stuck with Trump. Opposing Trump by using extreme language will not work.

Seaweed! Seaweed! GoldWithFalmer's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by knocky1 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Tolerance becomes a crime when applied to evil.
    I agree,not to decide is to decide-

Perhaps if he,Trump-had of been elected 10 years ago,he would have stopped a whole lot of potential flash points that will soon threaten us...North Korea's Nuclear Threat is one such area that the Obhama administration among others have continued to allow to fester unchecked.

Using this logic it could be applied to the Obhama among others North Korean policy-which now Trump has to deal with among other areas.
    In Deo Fidemus we know our history,yet we embrace change-Hello from the real Brighton

Posh? i'd say a non clock watcher,an early riser,creator of ones own fortune,a grafter,a clever dick,an inheritor,a late home type,one that makes sacrifice,gifted maybe.

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Herr Tubthumper View Post
    Do you actually support Trump?

I'm just wondering if anyone actually truly supports him. On the other thread you'll see the usual thing right wingers do when they don't support, or don't won't to be seen in public supporting, a policy .....which is to avoid discussion and snipe at supposed hypocrisy from other parties. I see this as tacit support. But I'm curious if anyone truly supports him and thinks he is a force for good.

PS This isn't an anti-American thread. I have a lot of time for the US and most of its people, and work with them.
    In the US the Democrats whilst not perfect, are the sensible centrist party and the republicans are extremists on the lunatic fringes. In this country it's the opposite, Labour is now a joke extremist party and the government, whilst not perfect is the only sensible centrist party. Both Trump and Corbyn are dangerous lunatics.

Members

4 Not allowed!
    I think it's a sad indictment of modern politics that we have had in rectnet times politicians of the ilk of (for example)
    Bliar
    Brown
    Juncker
    Hollande (what a complete waste of oxygen)
    Clinton
    Farage
    Trump

However, the left-wing luvvies really need to get on with their own lives and stop this constant whining. Trump is not a nice piece of work (but IMO, Clinton was a worse choice), but he has struck a chord with a vast amount of people. The problem is that a lot of the news outlets have a left-wing, politically correct bias and are royally pissed off with what's happening and are twisting their reporting by the use of emotive language against Trump.

The left-wing brigade can't see that so many are disenfranchised by the elite (from all parties). Globalisation doesn't work as it benefits large corporations but not the working people. Too much immigration causes tensions as, although we're not allowed to say this, there is still a lot of racist/religious tensions and having vast numbers of people being absorbed into another country does cause problems.

The left-wing zealots are also very good at manipulating the agenda and exaggeration, for example globull warming.

But no, I don't Support Trump, but then again I though Obama was completely ineffective and hypocritical and Clinton would have been a disaster.

2 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by heathgate View Post
    You could probably throw a small blanket over NSC members who actually support him, but many will support the fact that he was actually elected fairly according to the system they have in the states.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
    I'm not disputing their system. I support democracy but it doesn't mean one has to support the outcome or support the outcome because of the system . In fact not supporting the outcome is a part of democracy.
    "I will design a town in the image of your face. Round the wrinkles of your eyes my footsteps you can trace. We could promenade down infra-nasel depression. The streets of your hands will never feel a recession."

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by larus View Post
    I think it's a sad indictment of modern politics that we have had in rectnet times politicians of the ilk of (for example)
    Bliar
    Brown
    Juncker
    Hollande (what a complete waste of oxygen)
    Clinton
    Farage
    Trump

However, the left-wing luvvies really need to get on with their own lives and stop this constant whining. Trump is not a nice piece of work (but IMO, Clinton was a worse choice), but he has struck a chord with a vast amount of people. The problem is that a lot of the news outlets have a left-wing, politically correct bias and are royally pissed off with what's happening and are twisting their reporting by the use of emotive language against Trump.

The left-wing brigade can't see that so many are disenfranchised by the elite (from all parties). Globalisation doesn't work as it benefits large corporations but not the working people. Too much immigration causes tensions as, although we're not allowed to say this, there is still a lot of racist/religious tensions and having vast numbers of people being absorbed into another country does cause problems.

The left-wing zealots are also very good at manipulating the agenda and exaggeration, for example globull warming.

But no, I don't Support Trump, but then again I though Obama was completely ineffective and hypocritical and Clinton would have been a disaster.
    You only needed the last sentence... which gives your answer and neatly provides an example of my right wing sniping comment
    "I will design a town in the image of your face. Round the wrinkles of your eyes my footsteps you can trace. We could promenade down infra-nasel depression. The streets of your hands will never feel a recession."

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by peterward View Post
    In the US the Democrats whilst not perfect, are the sensible centrist party and the republicans are extremists on the lunatic fringes. In this country it's the opposite, Labour is now a joke extremist party and the government, whilst not perfect is the only sensible centrist party. Both Trump and Corbyn are dangerous lunatics.
    Thanks for all this. But is it a yes or no to my question?

Members

1 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Herr Tubthumper View Post
    You only needed the last sentence... which gives your answer and neatly provides an example of my right wing sniping comment
    Well, if you think either Obama did a good job or Clinton would have done a good job then I rest my case, Typical left-wing blinkered view.

Resident Australian Tyrone Biggums's Avatar

2 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by peterward View Post
    Sensible centrists?

Obama blackmailed US colleges into implementing a system that allows a person to accuse another of rape and the accused has no legal recourse and no Police involvement allowed in the investigation. It's basically believe the accuser and taint the accused name and kick them out of college.

That's any extremist position if I ever saw one. Creating a Kangaroo court in US colleges.
    It's a marathon, not a sprint.