Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Do you actually support Trump?

Yes or no

• Total voters

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
He isn't giving them what they want, more excuses to write more BS about him. The truth is nobody gives a stuff, all people want is to get some money on the table, jobs hopefully Trump will do that. Everything else is a sideshow.

No, that's not all that people want actually. They want leaders who show integrity and backbone not soft bodied posers who throw a tantrum then run and hide every single time a difficult question is asked of them. They want straight talking but talk that makes sense not sniping queenery on twitter.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
He isn't giving them what they want, more excuses to write more BS about him. The truth is nobody gives a stuff, all people want is to get some money on the table, jobs hopefully Trump will do that and it will be game over for the anti Trump brigade, because everything else is a sideshow.

Are you saying that the only thing that we should judge the president of America on is his ability to create jobs for people?

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
He isn't giving them what they want, more excuses to write more BS about him. The truth is nobody gives a stuff, all people want is to get some money on the table, jobs hopefully Trump will do that and it will be game over for the anti Trump brigade, because everything else is a sideshow.

trouble is he hasnt implimented actual job creation policies yet. the only way he is making vacancies is by rounding up the immigrants who do jobs no american wants. once the Mexicans are deported, Billy-bob from Alabama isnt going to move to southern California to pick fruit.

as for the press and media, he thrives on publicity and needs media attention. he just wants to control which outlets in an attempt to control the image. it wont work, the rest of the media still exists and can still report anything, he cant silence them. best thing the media and people like the actors at the Ocsars could do is ignore him for a week or two, that would drive him nuts.

Last edited:

D

Deleted member 22389

Are you saying that the only thing that we should judge the president of America on is his ability to create jobs for people?

Yes, people need work, they need money, because not having a job leads to so many other problems further down the line.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Yes, people need work, they need money, because not having a job leads to so many other problems further down the line.

Of course it is important I agree but saying it is the only thing is crazy. This is the president of the USA, we have far higher expectations, or should have at least.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Trump will do that and it will be game over for the anti Trump brigade, because everything else is a sideshow.

So Trump launches a nuclear attack on North Korea, that's a sideshow as all anyone should worry about or judge Trump on is whether there is full employment in America.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Perhaps you could use some of these vouchers you would then be able to understand the difference and correctly use your and you're.

While waiting for the vouchers please continue pisting as the comedy value increases with each of your posts.
So the usual nothing to say claptrap thats your hallmark.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
I wouldn't worry too much about it, now that he has begun posting his nonsense without reply he will soon lose his shit and get himself banned. All in the name of 'handelling and owning' those people who are trying to hold a discussion with him.

Sadly our low-quality troll can't keep his shit together and usually only ends up trolling himself. Embarrassing really.

I wondered when th forum snake would come crawling in here. I get replies and correspond with sensible posts, stupid people get the responces they deserve. Oh and you are another one who cant keep his shit together calling for bans, calling for people to ignore. Same dishonest pattern. In post quality terms you are a failing pile of garbage as GET would say.

BTW Trump beleives in a civic nationalism which seems to imply destroying identity politics, oh good I cant wait.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
one not soft bodied posers who throw a tantrum then run and hide every single time a difficult question is asked of them. They want straight talking but talk that makes sense not sniping queenery on twitter.

Are you trying to be ironic with that or are you just quoting from your CV?

Scotchegg

Sep 1, 2014
Brighton
Calling anti-Trump posts out for parroting fake news is really just showing up your own press biases. I have kept a pretty close eye on Trump since his election win and watched most of his press conferences. I watched the last one, all 80 minutes of it. The guy is an absolute disaster of a speaker AT BEST. There's nothing fake news about it, I watched it directly from the source, no spin, no story, no analysis, just a manchild standing at a podium, who spent a good five minutes STILL CRYING about his innauguration numbers and the way the press was treating him. Mate, you're the leader of America now, I think you have more pressing issues to consume yourself with, forget what the big bad press bullies are saying about you and do your ****ing job. Regardless of anything else, it's just not a good look.

He spent 80 minutes waffling about absolute drivel, talking about how everything he is doing is "the best" or the "the biggest", he spouted several 'facts' which were absolute nonsense and when the media called him out on them during the questions, just palmed them off by saying "I don't know, I was given those numbers by somebody else". lol.. OK then, top integrity there Trump. When explaining Uranium, in yet another tantrum at the press, he fumbled it so badly it was like watching Gervais in the Office. I mean, this is all an aside from what he is actually doing Vs what he is saying he is actually doing, aside from his terrible policies, cabinet etc.

The man is a straight embarrassment for America.

Unless of course you follow 'fake news' and then it plays directly into their agenda of treating Trump as a victim we should all side with. Us (the disenfranchised, poor us, so downtrodden) against them (goddam liberal SJW snowflakes). He is not taking the press to task at all, he is just showing himself up publicly to be an old man shouting at clouds.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
Calling anti-Trump posts out for parroting fake news is really just showing up your own press biases. I have kept a pretty close eye on Trump since his election win and watched most of his press conferences. I watched the last one, all 80 minutes of it. The guy is an absolute disaster of a speaker AT BEST. There's nothing fake news about it, I watched it directly from the source, no spin, no story, no analysis, just a manchild standing at a podium, who spent a good five minutes STILL CRYING about his innauguration numbers and the way the press was treating him. Mate, you're the leader of America now, I think you have more pressing issues to consume yourself with, forget what the big bad press bullies are saying about you and do your ****ing job. Regardless of anything else, it's just not a good look.

He spent 80 minutes waffling about absolute drivel, talking about how everything he is doing is "the best" or the "the biggest", he spouted several 'facts' which were absolute nonsense and when the media called him out on them during the questions, just palmed them off by saying "I don't know, I was given those numbers by somebody else". lol.. OK then, top integrity there Trump. When explaining Uranium, in yet another tantrum at the press, he fumbled it so badly it was like watching Gervais in the Office. I mean, this is all an aside from what he is actually doing Vs what he is saying he is actually doing, aside from his terrible policies, cabinet etc.

Unless of course you follow 'fake news' and then it plays directly into their agenda of treating Trump as a victim we should all side with. Us (the disenfranchised, poor us, so downtrodden) against them (goddam liberal SJW snowflakes). He is not taking the press to task at all, he is just showing himself up publicly to be an old man shouting at clouds.

You've got it there. You've made ranting great again. Keep it up.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
I wondered when th forum snake would come crawling in here. I get replies and correspond with sensible posts, stupid people get the responces they deserve. Oh and you are another one who cant keep his shit together calling for bans, calling for people to ignore. Same dishonest pattern. In post quality terms you are a failing pile of garbage as GET would say.

BTW Trump beleives in a civic nationalism which seems to imply destroying identity politics, oh good I cant wait.

Snakes don't crawl, you need legs for that. You can't even get the basic insults right, let alone the rest of the claptrap in your post. :lolol:

Last edited:

Mental Lental

Jul 5, 2003
Shiki-shi, Saitama
I love looney. He's a grade A nutball, but he's been part of the furniture of NSC for years now.

He flames for cash you know. :thumbsup:

biddles911

May 12, 2014

The sad fact is that he was just as bad during his campaign and the TV debates with Hillary and he STILL got elected!

The comparison with Corbyn is pretty stark who's equally bad in communicating his ideas with any clarity or conviction.

Given Brexit and Trump I'm not discounting any possibility but wish May would call an election now while she's still pretty certain to win......... At least we can get rid of one nutter before he can do any further damage.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
I love looney. He's a grade A nutball, but he's been part of the furniture of NSC for years now.

He flames for cash you know. :thumbsup:

Fair enough. Personally I think it's somewhat sad, a grown man getting so worked up on the internet.

cheshunt seagull

Jul 5, 2003

He makes no effort to even pretend to be informed or tell the truth. His position is that he is too powerful to even need to do so; either you either support him unquestioningly or you are the enemy. This puts him into a whole new category where western world leaders are concerned, even Rumsfeld, Kissinger and Blair played lip service to the need to pretend to be telling the truth...which meant that they could be challenged when they were shown not to be. This puts him much closer to a Jim Jones or David Koresh. Many of his supporters claim that they like this honesty, they like him putting it to the liberal elites etc. when the reality is that he is treating his supporters with utter contempt. This could get very ugly.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I support some of his policies, but not all of them. But I'm not American, so it's not really relevant is it.

What is clear though is the more so called celebrities and the elite rage about him the stronger his support in America becomes. The disproportionate attacks are strengthening his case as the man of the working average American person. Which is ironic given his wealth. The elite have got this badly wrong.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Don Trumpeoni's historical links to the russian mafia ( Godfather Putin ) could be his downfall soon.

Where are his tax returns ?

#trumprussia

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here