Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I'd like to draw your attention to this excellent twitter feed:-

[tweet]828655749123371011[/tweet]

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
Yes. Wilders or Le Pen win(Especially the latter), the EU collapses borders go up and immigration stops. Abortion ban would reverse the low birth rate showing the Neo-Saracans that they could not conquer by breeding, some would leave, some will assimilate and some will fight. It is the less of 2 evils. I do not know or care how reformed Le Penn is, the alternative is in my opinion genocide.

I think the way the world is going is a bad thing. Nobody gives a crap about a conquered people, especially their values which will be seen as part of the reason of the loss. I have always taken a liberalish view of abortion, my mind has changed. To me its the lesser of 2 evils, thats the consequence of catastrophic political failure.

Abortion should be an option for all. Unfortunately, it didn't happen to you.

Last edited:

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013
Trump now wants to expand America's nuclear arsenal.

Making the world a safer place by the day.

It is an irony, but somehow this deters a potential enemy. Having a nuclear arsenal, whether you like it or not, has kept the peace in Europe for decades. Of course ideally it should not be like this, but tell Mr Putin that and if he listens and acts favourably, then this would be great. And if he doesn't . .

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
It is an irony, but somehow this deters a potential enemy. Having a nuclear arsenal, whether you like it or not, has kept the peace in Europe for decades. Of course ideally it should not be like this, but tell Mr Putin that and if he listens and acts favourably, then this would be great. And if he doesn't . .

Exactly, we have had weeks of Putin sabre rattling, Trump being a mate of Putin, the mad leader of N. Korea etc.......now Trump can keep the peace by having a big deterent.
Another shot at Trump.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Who would have guessed a song written in 2012 now fits todays politics.

Warning for any younger posters you may not of heard of this icon

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
Nothing wrong with foresight, its not a curve i see but a cliff edge, also called 4D chess.:thumbsup:

Yes. Wilders or Le Pen win(Especially the latter), the EU collapses borders go up and immigration stops. Abortion ban would reverse the low birth rate showing the Neo-Saracans that they could not conquer by breeding, some would leave, some will assimilate and some will fight. It is the less of 2 evils. I do not know or care how reformed Le Penn is, the alternative is in my opinion genocide.

I think the way the world is going is a bad thing. Nobody gives a crap about a conquered people, especially their values which will be seen as part of the reason of the loss. I have always taken a liberalish view of abortion, my mind has changed. To me its the lesser of 2 evils, thats the consequence of catastrophic political failure.

Could you explain to the mod [MENTION=27447]Goldstone1976[/MENTION] what genocide means.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Nothing wrong with foresight, its not a curve i see but a cliff edge, also called 4D chess.:thumbsup:

It's truly worrying that there are people out there that think like you. Banning abortion is a good thing? You're utterly clueless.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Do you seriously think that abortion is the reason for lower birth rates, rather than sexual education and contraception?

Would you ban those too?

Idiot.

Adding the number of abortions per year to the number of live births gives a 2.1ish rate.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
So to be clear, you think that a white genocide is happening and the only way to stop that is to vote in the far right and ban abortion?

Thats not very clear. Vote in the FN to bring down the EU, borders go up and Europe stabalises.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
It's truly worrying that there are people out there that think like you. Banning abortion is a good thing? You're utterly clueless.

Definitionn of a snowflake is someone who just gets emotionaly upset by an opinion without answering it.

You are a textbook snowflake.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Abortion should be an option for all. Unfortunately, it didn't happen to you.

How can abortion be an option for males? I bet you are over 50 and dodged the abortion law.? And a coat hanger, and Darwinian naturalselection.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
If you are all wondering why the left is so enraged at GETs election as President there are a couple of reasons.

A couple of cherished leftwing beleifs got blown out the water.

1 Media influence on people, didn't work(like Brexit)

2. Identity politics doesn't work, Clinton played that card to the max!!

Adding to that you now have an Alpha Male in the white house who wants to root the left out of the system as well. IE Education.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
More madness from Trump wants sources named
by the media.
That's really going to help whistle blowers.

Dictator Trump not too far away

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
Adding to that you now have an Alpha Male in the white house who wants to root the left out of the system as well. IE Education.

Hahahaha, you can't be talking about Trump, the man is a pathetic child who does nothing but cry every time the media say something bad about him.

heathgate

NSC Patron
Apr 13, 2015
Do you actually support Trump?

I'm just wondering if anyone actually truly supports him. On the other thread you'll see the usual thing right wingers do when they don't support, or don't won't to be seen in public supporting, a policy .....which is to avoid discussion and snipe at supposed hypocrisy from other parties. I see this as tacit support. But I'm curious if anyone truly supports him and thinks he is a force for good.

PS This isn't an anti-American thread. I have a lot of time for the US and most of its people, and work with them.
Who does?... you are an imbecile for asking it...

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
This domestic obsession with politics US is amazing. Do they have social media full of 'May, is she all that?'

If the innocent, pure and perfect Clinton had prevailed, would we be so obsessed with every detail?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Donald Trump is correct – I live in an immigrant area in Sweden and it is not working well

http://nyheteridag.se/donald-trump-...nt-area-in-sweden-and-it-is-not-working-well/

Okay. What you need to do is pop the first sentence in quotes, they are the " things normally on the top row of your keyboard. Then frame it with some text from yourself. This way people will know your position and you have the other stuff to support your opinion. Posting the way you have might make people think you thought up the initial sentence; but a quick Google will show you had no such imagination and were possibly trying to dupe people........

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here