Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Do you actually support Trump?

Yes or no

• Total voters

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
So when Russia marches into Estonia what do you expect Trump to do.
Say that's ok Putin buddy we're friends and you used to control Estonia no problem carry on. In fact I've had a chat with my other good buddy Nigel and 1 less EU member is wonderful news and dont worry about NATO they can't do anything without me.

Putin is on best behaviour until after his world cup - although that best behaviour possibly doesn't include towards Belarus. After the world cup he's free to push north from Belarus to close the Suwalki gap to kaliningrad and cut off the baltic states. Unlucky guys.

The buffoon in the white house will be admiring himself in his gold rimmed mirror, telling us what a great guy vlad is, and counting the billions from his 19% share in rosneft oil.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
"When Russia marches into Estonia"? Really? You make Russia sound like Hitler's Germany, is that what you believe? If that is what you believe then you prove my point. The risk of a conflict with Russia comes not from what they do but from how we have come to perceive them. Russia is not the high water-mark of a free society, but they are not the Nazis either, and to think and talk about them as such is inviting conflict which is not necessary or desirable.

So who walked into Crimea

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
In what conceivable way do you think Trump will help ordinary people? He's a multi-billionaire who's surrounded himself with his mega-rich buddies. It's a massive scam. How people believe that the right wing help the working classes when they actually grind them into the dirt is beyond me.

The same mindset that had blacks thinking an Obama led Democrats would make things better for blacks I guess. Only time will tell if Trump matches Obama's incompetence in not being able to deliver what was promised for those groups that supported them the strongest.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
He's gone quiet. Must have run out of White Lightening.

Judging by the quality of his witty repostes and the various commenst made about this, he maybe hunting for a friend to phone to help him with his spelling, grammar and syntax. Or maybe he's tripped over his shield of justice and impaled himself on his sword of truth. Anyway, mustn't mock the afflicted (or, indeed, troll the troll).

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
I find Trump to be a little unpredictable at times, and I may become concerned about the direction of U.S. foreign policy in future, but -

I have been much more worried about WW3 while we and the U.S. have been aggressively antagonizing and propagandizing against Russia in recent years. We've almost seemed to want to start a third world war with some of our conduct towards and pronouncements about Russia over the last decade.

A U.S. President suggesting we should try to have a decent relationship with Russia is both refreshing and reassuring when it comes to worries about potential future conflicts, for me at least.

I wasn't specifically thinking about Russia for WW3, I was just thinking more of mr Trump's ability to upset everyone and anyone, and perhaps the Arab world as much as anything. I don't claim an encyclopaedic knowledge of world affairs to base anything specific on, but is there anywhere he has not yet annoyed.

I would welcome better relations with Russia, but would by no means be confident of Mr Trump's ability to sort it out. I would often think people can be far too cynical. In this case, he is far too naive.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I have it aside your rather angry hatred of anything remotely left wing and liberal and tried to see what your point was. I couldn't but each allowed their own opinion. The bit where you infer global warming is a left wing conspiracy? Yeah, you lost what shreds of credibility you may have had right there.

To be fair, he said 'globull warming'. I think they're an indie band from Hereford, with a strong local left wing following.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
You're a self-admitted troll whose only response to being owned by a female poster was to post a really shit pre photo-shop picture of her head on a spike. You can't even grip your own cock let alone geo-politics.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What are you abbling about? I you refering to something that happened 15 years ago? Or more? I spoke with the female poster who "owned" me and we came to the conclusion who it really was. This I beleive was before user registration and you could type in any name.

Guiness boy: I am an idiot.

looney: Correct.

Now put a sock in it fool before you embarress yourself even more.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
God, you really are weird. When I look into my crystal ball (because clairvoyance is real), I see a ban.

I dont think nipple should be banned, just for insulting someone who has an opinion he doesn't like, anymore than I think you should be banned for an unprovoked insult at someone who is responding in kind. Stupid snowflakes the pair of you.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
[MENTION=277]looney[/MENTION] I would be interested in learning what media you follow, since you are against the mainstream media. You namedropped breitbart, infowars and Alex Jones, any more? I'd also be interested what their take was on trumps staggering press conference the other day. I assume they didn't mention one of his more embarrassing moments when he showed that he clearly knew nothing about uranium, but his mouth was, as usual, 10 steps ahead of his brain.

Clearly I'm not a trump supporter, but I'm still interested in your media sources as I do like to read / watch them. Infowars is ****ing mental.

You are right about Alex Jones being mental but he can be fun.

The short answer is a range of news. Brietbart is honest but biased so will not report on lots of things. Prefer Paul Joeseph watson on infowars anyway. Other than watching anything(joe rogan experiance the other day and Bill Maher) my go to news is those 2, RT, Sargon of Akkad, the Black Pigdeon, Rebel,com. Also Jpost, Asain Star ABC Australia. Stephan Molyneux(spelling?)

Also various facebook groups that are throwing up articles, quite often called out as fake as full of cynical types, topics like pizzagate and anti-global elite(not zog or any of that)

I will read the odd article in what ever they appear, I dont like the independent because of all the script bugs

Theres a good half hour interview on RT with Julian Assange thats worth watching imo

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
Yes. Cannot be worse than Clinton, will start less wars than Bush and cannot be more ineffective that Obama.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I dont think nipple should be banned, just for insulting someone who has an opinion he doesn't like, anymore than I think you should be banned for an unprovoked insult at someone who is responding in kind. Stupid snowflakes the pair of you.

Nice to see that eventually you have sobered up enough to write a reply - and in English too! :thumbsup:

edit: 'nipple'?

edit edit 'snowflake'? Snowflakes faff, they don't call a **** a ****. You are a ****. Now get your go-cart off my lawn.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Certainly gong well for Trump, so much so that California seems to be in open revolt, and looking to get enough signatures to start the process to leave the Union.

Still I suspect this at least takes the storyline away from Sweden, and his supporters will just shout fake news, until they need a passport and visa to enter California.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
7 Russians connected to Steele's intelligence dossier on Trump's russian links are already dead.

Erovinkin,Krivov,Karlov,Melanin,
Chandelon,Polshikov,Churkin.

Putin is tidying up his loose ends.

No wonder Steele is still in hiding.

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
I smell the festering, open wounds of those that glibly mocked and demeaned Trump and Farage for a very long time and now, still cannot bring themselves to accept the change that is taking place. Quiet reflection has been replaced by foot-stamping and over-reaction and a desperation to see immediate failure.
We now live in a society of instant condemnation and emotional outburst, where those who felt warm and comfortable with Big Brother's arm around their shoulder, guiding them every step of the way, now feel exposed and vulnerable, unable to cope with change.
Society has been fighting a battle between the older, rebellious generation, who genuinely tried to rip up the agenda and start again and succeeding generations, who grew up increasingly disinterested in macro affairs and started living their lives in a micro bubble, allowing the Establishment to wrest back firm control. The politically correct, with their own misguided agenda infiltrated every walk of life and started their campaign of indoctrination.
Career politicians do what it says on the label. They tinker around the edges, trying not to offend. They promise and then fail to deliver. They are our elected representatives but many do not represent us. They avoid the major issues whilst pursuing self-interest. Corruption is rife and they rarely get brought to account .
Trump is a career business man. He isn't a politician. Its like Alan Sugar being PM over here. There would be lots of straight talking and things would start to happen. They would both run their respective countries like a business, which most politicians haven't got a clue about. Some are very good at feathering their own nests ( Blair, Clinton etc ) but most have a pretty flimsy grip of finance. Trump wants to help USA business, not cripple and overburden it. For years in this country, we have put up with business being ripped off, whether it is corporation tax, NI, VAT, tax on fuel, business rates etc etc etc. Treated like a massive cash cow to extract every penny out of.
Forget this hysteria about the man himself. Judge him on whether he starts to turn his country round and protects the interests of its citizens. All credit to him if he does and hopefully we can learn from it as well, rather than endure years more of underlying social unrest as our country is allowed to run away, out of control.

Becktheman

Jul 7, 2015
Maybe he should be given a chance. It seems that anyone that is not anti Trump is slapped down - just looked at the recent awards on television. I will not join that club.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Nice to see that eventually you have sobered up enough to write a reply - and in English too! :thumbsup:

edit: 'nipple'?

edit edit 'snowflake'? Snowflakes faff, they don't call a **** a ****. You are a ****. Now get your go-cart off my lawn.

That doesn't make any sense which is in line with most of your posts.

The OP asked a question in his usual snide manner and I respond to it, making to really big claims regardless wether they are right or wrong and what do I get?

1 question about the frog picture and one about news sources(the only san reply), allegation of some 15 plus year old crime which I am not responsible for, shit posting from nipple and a few snide coments from the usual ejits, prat in praque for example and your drivel.

I'll have to assume I was right and on to something if its destabilised the NSC Commie collective. .

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
I
Forget this hysteria about the man himself. Judge him on whether he starts to turn his country round and protects the interests of its citizens. All credit to him if he does and hopefully we can learn from it as well, rather than endure years more of underlying social unrest as our country is allowed to run away, out of control.

Great post there. I think changes are going to happen a lot quicker than people think. If Le Pen wins, the eU comes down and borders go up and another step is taken to saving western civilisation from a grim fate. Regardless of how nazi Le Pen is. A belgian Historian commented that Europe was heading for civil war with in 30 years. I made it 5 to 15 when I cam to that conclusion a couple of years ago. At the root of the problem is low birth rates, banning abortion would turn things about which I can see the USA doing after supreme court appointments The Europe would follow suit.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here