Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Do you actually support Trump?

Yes or no

• Total voters

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
It doesn't make sense? Let me spell it out for you then. /QUOTE]

No now let me spell it out for you dumass.Assuming it was a put down and you know people are not mind readers.

When I said I came to that conclusion years ago, your reply quotine snot suprised can be seen as a conclusion others would have reached years before hand. In other words I was right. Seeing neither you or anyone else has offered up any kind of rebuttal to what i posted. Its safe to assume that in your demented state you can hurl complements at peopleintended as slights. Keep taking the meds and share them with a few others in this thread.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
You know I am beginning to see the joke. I take it back, you are quite funny.

You dont see anything, like the last thread on the Daily Mail commenting that no one defended the mail. Thats not what it was about, it was pointing out an Alinsky style attack on part of the media.

I dont think you even bother to read peoples posts that why you have no constructive or positive input. Or the more obvious reason is that its all way above your pay grade.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border

No now let me spell it out for you dumass.Assuming it was a put down and you know people are not mind readers.

When I said I came to that conclusion years ago, your reply quotine snot suprised can be seen as a conclusion others would have reached years before hand. In other words I was right. Seeing neither you or anyone else has offered up any kind of rebuttal to what i posted. Its safe to assume that in your demented state you can hurl complements at peopleintended as slights. Keep taking the meds and share them with a few others in this thread.

In English

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
You dont see anything, like the last thread on the Daily Mail commenting that no one defended the mail. Thats not what it was about, it was pointing out an Alinsky style attack on part of the media.

I dont think you even bother to read peoples posts that why you have no constructive or positive input. Or the more obvious reason is that its all way above your pay grade.

That's probably because the Mail actually check that what they are printing makes sense rather than the jibberish you have posted.

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010

Nurse. Nurse!

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003

Well you are right to a tiny degree, I often don't bother to read your posts and these last few are a fine example of why.

Your lack of self-awareness and inability to understand even the most basic points presented to you is painful to watch.

The trolling equivalent of David Brent or Alan Partridge without the charm or insight.

I do like the strange way you reflect back the ridiculous psychological diagnoses you make of other people though, that has potential.

Overall 3/10 - low quality trolling.

Still at least your getting replies eh? That's the main thing, doesn't matter that you get owned with each one.

Last edited:

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
[MENTION=1313]BadFish[/MENTION].

You mean you dont bother to read any posts you respond to., a common badfish tactic is to dive in a thread claiming not to be fully savvy with the issue and ask for details, on response you let loose with your dirty bag of tricks.
Oh and this......

"
Your lack of self-awareness and inability to understand even the most basic points presented to you is painful to watch."

Pure projection.:lolol:

The rest of your post weve covered before, your not smart enough to tell when someone is trolling or not.:facepalm:

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Conway looking stupid again. That woman is a PR disaster.

'there was a report regarding surveillance including phone, and TV'

Must have shocked her that the US intelligence services have electronic tools for surveillance. Who knew?

...oh and the 'report' was an article in Breitbart. haha

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Conway looking stupid again. That woman is a PR disaster.

'there was a report regarding surveillance including phone, and TV'

Must have shocked her that the US intelligence services have electronic tools for surveillance. Who knew?

...oh and the 'report' was an article in Breitbart. haha
She's a loon. Banging on about hidden cameras in microwave ovens now.

:ffsparr:

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
I love the way GET treats the MSM with contempt, and by extention those who follow its mindset. A major shake up has been long over due.

It is amazing how rude much of the media is to my very hard working representatives. Be nice, you will do much better!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) March 13, 2017

:lolol::lolol::lolol:

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
I love the way GET treats the MSM with contempt, and by extention those who follow its mindset. A major shake up has been long over due.

It is amazing how rude much of the media is to my very hard working representatives. Be nice, you will do much better!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) March 13, 2017

:lolol::lolol::lolol:

Right... ignore the administrations bs and we will all get along haha
Hope you have contributed to the Bowling Green massacre fund.

Stat Brother

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Right... ignore the administrations bs and we will all get along haha
Hope you have contributed to the Bowling Green massacre fund.
Don't mock the Bowling Green massacre, I was shot dead in that one.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Make sure you check your kitchen appliances for obvious signs!

Attachments

• 17190665_10154911546471223_5040225221278270235_n.jpg
    17190665_10154911546471223_5040225221278270235_n.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 87

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here