Do you actually support Trump?

Yes or no

• Total voters

RexCathedra

Aurea Mediocritas
Jan 14, 2005
Vacationland
He's gonna need a war.
All the great presidents were wartime presidents.
Rally-round-the-flag effect.
Etc. etc.

Really should start a pool: "Against whom?" and "When?"

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
He's gonna need a war.
Etc. etc.

Really should start a pool: "Against whom?" and "When?"
North Korea.

The only reason it didn't happen years ago, and anytime since, was because it's almost impossible to do without screwing over South Korea and pissing off China.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
He's gonna need a war.
Etc. etc.

problem for Trump is one of his platforms was to be less interventionist, let the rest of the world look after themselves. so a war would lose alot of face, have to be a very big cause or consistent with other policy. so escalted trade war with China or maybe Mexico border war?

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Let him lose face with his tax reform first. Can't see low paid Trump supporting fans being happy thinking tax reforms will benefit them and then finding out they are unlikely to

Last edited:

Jim Van Winkle

Jul 14, 2010
Hawaii
But more worryingly for the politicians, it's been a massive victory for the electorate.

The senators love their 'Town Hall meetings', sit and pay lip service to a handful of people either blowing smoke or moaning about a tree.
Not this time, not about Obamacare.

It's quite refreshing to YouTube 'town hall meetings on obamacare' and watch senator after senator all but running for their lives.

This fella is hopelessly out of his depth:-

Even with such a large majority throughout government the Republican party is going to struggle biggly time, going forward, as their senators know they can't put a foot wrong or else the chants of 'your last term, your last term' will ring true..

Right, a lot of these senators are career politicians and are going to want to be on the right side of the electorate vote. A lot of the GOP never got behind Trump before or after the election. Maybe, they are just playing it safe while he is in power by not helping him pass bills hoping he is out of a job in 4 years.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
:lol: :lolol: :bowdown: :lolol: :lol:

[tweet]845374379097669632[/tweet]

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Another excutive order this time reversing environmental legislation.

How long before these are challenged in the Courts or large cities become engulfed in smog.

RexCathedra

Aurea Mediocritas
Jan 14, 2005
Vacationland
Apart from mangling the English language, you mean?

All over America, testicles that had ascended into abdomens at the thought of a woman president are slowly descending again.

Surely that's something....

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
[tweet]846469181734248448[/tweet]

[tweet]846514738678812672[/tweet]

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
I can't work out if this plan to bring back coal is plain stupid or there is something else going on. Surely he can see that the world has moved on from coal? Is he seriosuly just lining the pockets of his pals in the fossil fuel business one last time against all sense?

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
[tweet]846469181734248448[/tweet]

That is very funny. Reminded me of Alan Partridge pushing the Chocolate Orange back to Sophie.

I'm laughing, but then I realised, I kind of do that when I'm sat at a table with stuff on it.

Fungus

NSC Patreon
May 21, 2004
Truro
I'm laughing, but then I realised, I kind of do that when I'm sat at a table with stuff on it.

Yes, but Trump couldn't even do that right, could he? He wasn't lining anything up with the other items on the table. They weren't parallel or anything. It was just random. Can you believe it?!

aolstudios

Nov 30, 2011
brighton
I can't work out if this plan to bring back coal is plain stupid or there is something else going on. Surely he can see that the world has moved on from coal? Is he seriosuly just lining the pockets of his pals in the fossil fuel business one last time against all sense?

Yep

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here