Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

From a Barnsley Forum

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
Cant believe how many of them think it was a blatant penalty for the handball by dunk!

They conveniently forget about the foul on him!

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
Im afraid Brighton fall into the category of if they were at it then whatever we did wouldnt be enough. They have spent a lot (they lost £35m last year alone).

Another uninformed gem from our Northern friendly

In my experience, it is not easy to educate a Yorkshireman....It is generally down to their arrogance.... Let them believe what they want.

Behind Enemy Lines

Jul 18, 2003
London
I spoke to several Barnsley fans whom were all friendly and complimentary about the Albion. Along with Newcastle (and Fulham) they said we were right up there with the best they've played. Great day out and good luck to Barnsley.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Beaten by the better team
Agree. It was always going to be difficult. Brighton look a professional squad. Theyve put together a proper team. Murray and Baldock, quality up front. Knockaert, deadly and what all Championship teams need on the wing. Dunk, Bruno - leadership and composure. Its what money buys you but theyve spent properly this season, unlike Villa, Newcastle or The Fritzls.

http://barnsleyfc.org.uk/showthread.php?254207-Beaten-by-the-better-team

Returning the compliment i thought they showed a lot of spirit and fight, even after going two down. Made the win all the more satisfying.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
When Barnsley went up into the Premier League, the programme had an entire page written in local dialect (by Ian McMillan, if I'm correct).

I follow a couple of Barnsley fans on Twitter, all of their tweets are written in local dialect, I find them really funny for some reason.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here