Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Result lads !!!

Claretnblue

Apr 29, 2016
As a few of you know I'm a burnley fan.

Just wanted to say nice one for gettin your season back on track ! Still reckon ul win it as Iv said before u deserve it after last year boys . Chuffin hate Kawanka like u hate Barton lol

And if u do it my bet may just be in ... Chelsea , Albion , Sheff Utd and Donny all to win their respective leagues.

No matter what happens ...

Come on Albion , a proper club just like ourselves .

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead

Just wanted to say nice one for gettin your season back on track ! Still reckon ul win it as Iv said before u deserve it after last year boys . Chuffin hate Kawanka like u hate Barton lol

And if u do it my bet may just be in ... Chelsea , Albion , Sheff Utd and Donny all to win their respective leagues.

I don't hate Barton. He is quite entertaining on the radio. Didn't cover himself
in glory today though or at our place last season.

Claretnblue

Apr 29, 2016
Yeah Iv had a couple of sherbets but the sentiment remains true .

And your welcome lol We wer truly funkin terrible today , as much as Lincoln raised their game. We had too much of the ball if that makes sense? As u know wer extremely dangerous when we invite pressure then spring forward . It's what we do . It's not pretty but mightily effective , and plays into our hands in the premier league .

The FA cup is gone now onto the battle for survival. Do I really wanna battle for mid table every year ? It's lookin like a question u may need to ask yourselves soon . I'm a burnley fan first and a football fan second and I personally think the money involved is killing it .

Claretnblue

Apr 29, 2016
Barton is a top player in my claret eyes just a bit misguided... but effective ... and what you may need to be succesful. He's a pantomime villain with ability .

Jan 30, 2008
As a few of you know I'm a Dingle

???
regards
DR

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
When it comes to the money side, I'd be happy for 1-2 seasons in the top flight just to see Bloom get a return for all the investment he has made in the club. If we could survive AND compete in the league, then brilliant but i'd rather be competing at the top of the Championship than scrambling at the bottom of the PL.

It's a shame that money drives the sport now, but that's how it is.

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
When it comes to the money side, I'd be happy for 1-2 seasons in the top flight just to see Bloom get a return for all the investment he has made in the club. If we could survive AND compete in the league, then brilliant but i'd rather be competing at the top of the Championship than scrambling at the bottom of the PL.

It's a shame that money drives the sport now, but that's how it is.

The money in football has made it lose its romantic side. I mean we've all almost forgotten the Leicester story already, and who can remember what season Bradford beat Chelsea in the cup? Some can... but you have to really think don't you. Had those events happened in the 60's 70's or 80's, they would have been written into folk-law forever . Not anymore.

Claretnblue

Apr 29, 2016
I agree. Your chairman deserves a lot of respect for the brass he's put in because that is high risk to say the least .

I personally hate the Sunday games etc in the premier league . It's a sport for the fans but in the top division it's taken away from us . Even we have our own plastics . Long gone are the days in div 4 when u knew the guy next to you was there for the love of the club .. not to see aguero , costa etc play .

Iv seen us rise from nearly being relegated to non league to where we are now, I think u have done a similar climb haven't you from the Withdran ? Whilst promotion is magical I just hope u guys enjoy it as much as u think u will...

osgood

Apr 17, 2011
brighton

Good punt mate , hope all 4 kop ,[-)
what odds didya get ?

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015

You couldn't give a flying **** if we go up or not. Only your bet at the bookies is driving your post. To be honest I hope Sheff Utd go up but it wouldn't piss me off if they came 2nd now.

Claretnblue

Apr 29, 2016
Well... the odds are good enough to pay for me and Mrs n claret n blue to go to the carribean for two weeks 5 star allinclusive... then some lol. Fingers crossed !!!

I do honestly happen i boys go up after last yr , u deserved it with your attacking football . Although I think u may need to tighten next yr if u do it . The money league is not all that as a fan , I prefer my football honest , fast and sportsmanlike . Not all the things u find in the premier league . The Chsmpioship delivers on all fronts ... what's the sayin .. u don't know what u got till its gone !!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here