Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Saturday night 'We're on our way' drinking thread

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
So what are we having?

I've got 6 Jaipur celebrating with a bunch of plastic prem wankers. Anybody still up in Yorkshire?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Broken my 48 day dry streak tonight.

Rioja * 2
Malbec
Edinburgh gin cocktail
Mahou
Prosecco
Stella

...and still going.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker

Rioja * 2
Malbec
Edinburgh gin cocktail
Mahou
Prosecco
Stella

...and still going.

48 days dry and then into that little lot?

You're gonna feel slightly second hand in the morning...

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one

Rioja * 2
Malbec
Edinburgh gin cocktail
Mahou
Prosecco
Stella

...and still going.

Surely you started bottom to top?

Just drinking a kronie in France on my way home from a ski holiday in Switzerland. Managed to get 40 bottles of 250ml kronie for only 10euro!! Bargain!
The only problem was the French don't do ice, you can't get a bag of it anywhere. So I was forced to take a plastic bag to McDonalds and fill the ice up from the dispenser, then pour the ice into the sink in the hotel, then shove 10 kronies in it. Cheers.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
A crisp white to start with whilst watching MOTD

wolfie

Jul 19, 2003
Warwickshire
Couple of glasses of red with my curry when I got back. Now contemplating a bottle of Broadside having just enjoyed the Lincoln game on MOTD.

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
Swindon, but used to be Manila
Surely you started bottom to top?

Just drinking a kronie in France on my way home from a ski holiday in Switzerland. Managed to get 40 bottles of 250ml kronie for only 10euro!! Bargain!
The only problem was the French don't do ice, you can't get a bag of it anywhere. So I was forced to take a plastic bag to McDonalds and fill the ice up from the dispenser, then pour the ice into the sink in the hotel, then shove 10 kronies in it. Cheers.

sounds like my normal hotel in Arras ( ace hotel)

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

theboybilly

Just three pints in the Old No.7 in Barnsley before the game. Was planning to carry on but I'm home and ready for bed. What a day and what an atmosphere on the 18.29 from Sheffield and again on the Thameslink platform at St.Pancras. What a splendid bunch of lads. I'm worn out

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Just three pints in the Old No.7 in Barnsley before the game. Was planning to carry on but I'm home and ready for bed. What a day and what an atmosphere on the 18.29 from Sheffield and again on the Thameslink platform at St.Pancras. What a splendid bunch of lads. I'm worn out

take a little honey and lemon for that sore throat and a tablet for the raging headache and all will be fine..... i :salute: you :albion2:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here