Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sam Baldock's Goal Celebration

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Can't they just solemnly shake hands in an understated yet gentlemanly way, before jogging briskly back into their own half for the re-start?

You're being really unfair to the players.

Why should they be all reserved and withdrawn, while there's a shitfest of crazies nutting off for 90 minutes, in the Albion technical area?

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
It's a shame as the goal celebrations are an in joke that is only shared by the players and not supporters which undermines the togetherness of us all as a group. Much prefer players celebrating with the fans

Joking, right? Baldock runs his plums off every game for us, if he wants a 10 second celebration with his mates let's give him his moment in the sun eh.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
I believe it's something to do with the lads Christmas drink-athon when they all got dressed up...

Wasn't he Mario? [emoji848]

bha-party.jpg

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
It's a shame as the goal celebrations are an in joke that is only shared by the players and not supporters which undermines the togetherness of us all as a group. Much prefer players celebrating with the fans

I prefer threads like this' discussing the meaning of 'in joke celebrations', to the terminable politics or sniping of players. Let's hope the players invent lots more before May.

Dorset Seagull

Once Dolphin, Now Seagull
I prefer threads like this' discussing the meaning of 'in joke celebrations', to the terminable politics or sniping of players. Let's hope the players invent lots more before May.

Wasn't meant to be a snipe at the players and maybe my use of the word undermines was a bad choice. Just prefer a fan love in type celebration that is all.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
Wasn't meant to be a snipe at the players and maybe my use of the word undermines was a bad choice. Just prefer a fan love in type celebration that is all.

I didn't mean you had sniped at players, but threads that have been started to have a snipe at players. You'll notice there are one or two old Baldock threads being bounced to have a go at his detractors.

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
Looked bloody ridiculous to me. Shaking hands should be a sufficient goal celebration.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Me playing Coconut Mail is the equivalent of Shane Duffy taking on Snow White's finest in a headering competition.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here