Votes: 99 26.6%
  • Draw

Votes: 266 71.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I don't think that's the way it works. You can't just put teams away because you want to.

The game was obviously terrible for us, with a similar result to the last time we played Kayal and Norwood in the centre together. With Baldock also missing, it was a perfect storm. You'd be mistaken to think you'd usually be able to outplay us like that.

blimey

huddersfield played us completely off the park and if they would have got 10 it wouldn't have flattered them. they played the same way and wiped the floor with a very good leeds team on a decent run and apart from their blip earlier on, they have been doing the same as us.

I am just very happy we have got the huddersfield games out of the way.

But as I said, we shouldn't worry about anyone now with points in the bag and apart from tonight, we will be on similar games to everyone else. Its ours to lose

Fnd_hudds

That Huddersfield Tosser
Feb 3, 2017
Likewise, but it seems the FA have decided they'd like Newcastle to be promoted.

I looked. 10 changes from the game against us. Annoying.

I don't think that's the way it works. You can't just put teams away because you want to.

The game was obviously terrible for us, with a similar result to the last time we played Kayal and Norwood in the centre together. With Baldock also missing, it was a perfect storm. You'd be mistaken to think you'd usually be able to outplay us like that.

I'd wish you luck, but obviously I don't want it at our expense.

Agreed, you wont find many fans of Norwood round our way, Hollywood ball-player that lacks the grit required at this level. Probably works against poorer sides, with Stevens next to him, but a complete passenger otherwise (apart from the occasional free-kick).

Obviously we don't think that we can just show up and put teams away. We're bloody Huddersfield! Just saying that Wagner wont need to fire up the lads tonight, everyone is still pretty annoyed about points dropped earlier in the season.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
blimey

huddersfield played us completely off the park and if they would have got 10 it wouldn't have flattered them. they played the same way and wiped the floor with a very good leeds team on a decent run and apart from their blip earlier on, they have been doing the same as us.
So what, that was the team we put out and the way we played on that day. Over the course of the season so far though, we've been the better side. Look at the table, look at the goal difference, and also look at the stats on Experimental 361 - we've created more chances and conceded less chances, we've been better in both attack and defence. If we played them again it wouldn't be the same.

They didn't do the same against Leeds, they got some lucky deflections to give them a winner in the last few minutes.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
So what, that was the team we put out and the way we played on that day. Over the course of the season so far though, we've been the better side. Look at the table, look at the goal difference, and also look at the stats on Experimental 361 - we've created more chances and conceded less chances, we've been better in both attack and defence. If we played them again it wouldn't be the same.

They didn't do the same against Leeds, they got some lucky deflections to give them a winner in the last few minutes.

do you know I never thought of looking at those things...thanks.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005

Heresy.

What you don't realise is that both Leeds and Rotherham were teams identified by Wagner as being ripe for his "put them away late" plan. This plan is similar to the "play well and put them away early plan" but involves appearing to be nothing that special for 90 mins before nicking an injury time winner.

Huddersfield's German psychologist has devised these plans as the optimal approach to maintaining team morale and mental strength during the run in.

Huddersfield are nailed on for the title. They can't be beaten.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here