• Draw

Votes: 266 71.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Not sure but think a Reading win would be good as that will leave us with a game in hand and, if we beat them next week, we'll be 8pts clear still with the game in hand. More importantly, it will put the brakes on Huddersfield's surge which I think is more of a threat.

throbinson

Feb 18, 2009
Shropshire
Not sure but think a Reading win would be good as that will leave us with a game in hand and, if we beat them next week, we'll be 8pts clear still with the game in hand. More importantly, it will put the brakes on Huddersfield's surge which I think is more of a threat.

Great minds think alike we must of wrote this at the same time

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Huddersfield win would be the worst result for us, any other result has it's merits.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Can't see a Huddersfield win in preference to either of the other 2 results surely.

Probably the least favourable but a Hudder's win would see off Reading once and for all and maybe give us additional advantage in our game v them (Reading)

If Reading were to win then it would be 2/4 instead of 2/3, that changes the odds considerabely I guess

WGull

Jan 27, 2017
A draw is optimal because both sides drop points, however if one side has to win I would rather reading than hudds as the game in hand and form they have is scary, also with a reading win the might be less desperate for a win at ours

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
All this chat makes me more and more confident that Hudds will be two up after 10 minutes...

SUIYHP

The King's Gull
Apr 16, 2009
Inside Southwick Tunnel
Reading win will give them a big confidence boost going against us
A huddersfield win will keep them within arms reach, and they shouldn't be underestimated unless they falter.

If one was going to win, Reading, but I'd fancy a draw

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
Reading win.

In this particular case I'm not accepting the mathematical answer that a draw is best. Huddersfield are flying at the moment and I expect them to drop less points than Reading during the run in. Reading are capable of halting their momentum, I'm not sure too many others are.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
In order of preference
Draw ( both effectively lose ground on us and is preferable to a Reading win giving them a boost before our match against them)
A reading Win
Huddersfield win

Trevor

In my Fifties, still know nothing
NSC Patron
Dec 16, 2012
Milton Keynes
Draw is probably best. If either of these sides catch us then we have a problem. 2 points dropped by both is probably best

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I am quite shocked at how the Huddersfield manager seems to be relishing this cup run whilst aiming for auto. Very refreshing
Didn't they rest a load of players?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Didn't they rest a load of players?

No idea but all the other Championship pacesetters seemed very happy to bow out with a reserve team. Was that a reserve Hudds team today?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here