Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Top 6 sides now pulling away

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
Can't see any other team breaking into the pack now.
By the end of this month we could've almost guaranteed a playoff spot at the very least

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Pretty well all sorted.

Fulham have an outside chance and I'd be delighted if they could replace Leeds. They have a very winnable run coming up including a home game to Leeds in 3 weeks time

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
Fulham / Wednesday final game of the season. Fulham could sneak in but I'd fancy us against any of Leeds, Wednesday, reading. Fulham not sure.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Win our game in hand and we're 20 (twenty) points off Norwich, currently in 7th. The Amex needs to be at full blast for Reading & Newcastle - can we beat the Wednesday play off noise level?

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Pretty well all sorted.

Fulham have an outside chance and I'd be delighted if they could replace Leeds. They have a very winnable run coming up including a home game to Leeds in 3 weeks time
Sorted maybe unless Reading lose their next 2 vs Huddersfield and most importantly to us....

Might let in another side if that is the case.

BUTTERBALL

East Stand Brighton Boyz
Jul 31, 2003
location location
Look at the results we were getting jittery about.

We struggled to beat Cardiff but they've been on fire since. We comfortably beat Burton and they've beaten an in-form Norwich today. Ipswich played well against us and Leeds couldn't beat them today. And Huddersfield held Man City (and racked up another game lol). Those results now look decent.

Thankfully a return to form sees us back on top where we belong. :clap2::rave::rock::banana:

crookie

Jun 14, 2013
Back in Sussex
Plenty more football to play. Don't forget we were 9 points clear of 3rd with a game in hand a few weeks ago. Before today, we were only 4 points clear and the game in hand was gone. I think Huddersfield/us/Newcastle are nailed on for top 6. Any or all of the other 3 could go on a poor run and drop out.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Hoping Norwich have nothing / little to play for when we go there.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
It's a bit of a shame really.

I'm much prefer it if every team down to 10 or 11 think they have something to play for.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Amazing how far above the same time last year the top teams are.

table.png

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Amazing how far above the same time last year the top teams are.

View attachment 82305

And yet it was a freak bit of bad luck that prevented our 89 points being enough last season! Surely it won't be the same thing again - that would be so so so unlucky!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here