Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Joey Barton - the most pathetic 'hard man' ever?

Lower West Stander

Mar 25, 2012
Back in Sussex
When that c*nt stamped on Kayal and got away with it, seriously I hated him. When you watch him run away from a situation he started, he is a coward. He actually cannot handle fists. I would love to see him in a nightclub. I'm not a fighter but I would make an exception for him. I hate Burnley too, two players sent off in 20 mins and we could have got a point if not for CMS missing a sitter. I dislike both Burnley and Barton. Oh and they have a ginger manager that sounds like Barbara. (google it).

Just about sums it up for me too.

THAT Burnley game started a lot of hatred for me. Mainly Pawson and smug Eddie.

But I think it was that Barton didn't even admit he'd trodden on Kayal that got me. It was right in front of me - I saw exactly what he did.

He's not a "pantomime villain". He's a nasty vindictive piece of work with behavioural issues who should be given no forum for his disgusting behaviour.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

blue'n'white

Oct 5, 2005
2nd runway at Gatwick
Just about sums it up for me too.

THAT Burnley game started a lot of hatred for me. Mainly Pawson and smug Eddie.

But I think it was that Barton didn't even admit he'd trodden on Kayal that got me. It was right in front of me - I saw exactly what he did.

He's not a "pantomime villain". He's a nasty vindictive piece of work with behavioural issues who should be given no forum for his disgusting behaviour.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

This - 100%. Burnley and Barton deserve each other

rocker959

Jan 22, 2011
Plovdiv Bulgaria
Odious little shite

Westdene Wonder

Aug 3, 2010
Brighton
Yeah I mistakenly said C5 (having also watched the Championship round up), I meant the BBC. The striker is stood there with his arm out, so Barton runs round him and headbutts his arm before falling to the ground. We don't want people like that in football, he's a disgusting cheat and should have a lengthy ban.

I hope he is suspended and Burnley release him and no other club show an interest in him

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here