Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Joey Barton - the most pathetic 'hard man' ever?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
When that c*nt stamped on Kayal and got away with it, seriously I hated him. When you watch him run away from a situation he started, he is a coward. He actually cannot handle fists. I would love to see him in a nightclub. I'm not a fighter but I would make an exception for him. I hate Burnley too, two players sent off in 20 mins and we could have got a point if not for CMS missing a sitter. I dislike both Burnley and Barton. Oh and they have a ginger manager that sounds like Barbara. (google it).

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Oh and they have a ginger manager that sounds like Barbara. (google it).

Best description I have ever read of Sean Dyche is one Simster used on here a few weeks back, The Ginger Dalek. :lolol:

Not sure if that is a Simster original or it's been used for ages all over the place, but it is perfect.

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
Barely believable antics in the Lincoln cup tie. Stamps on an opponent's foot, then goes down holding his head trying to get him sent off. What a tool. Can't imagine the likes of Jimmy Case or Graeme Souness ever behaving like that. If only there were still guys like that in the game to sort out the cheating little coward.

I am not normally violent but would have liked to see the Lincoln player pick Barton up and throw him head first off the pitch. It's about time he was banned for his antics.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Best description I have ever read of Sean Dyche is one Simster used on here a few weeks back, The Ginger Dalek. :lolol:

Not sure if that is a Simster original or it's been used for ages all over the place, but it is perfect.

I've just had the most surreal moment with four muslims in my house that nothing else really matters.

Jim Van Winkle

Jul 14, 2010
Hawaii

Westdene Wonder

Aug 3, 2010
Brighton
Barely believable antics in the Lincoln cup tie. Stamps on an opponent's foot, then goes down holding his head trying to get him sent off. What a tool. Can't imagine the likes of Jimmy Case or Graeme Souness ever behaving like that. If only there were still guys like that in the game to sort out the cheating little coward.

With luck no other club will take him on,hope the TV shows his pathetic attempt to avoid punishment for his stamping will result in him being suspended

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Tarpon

Sep 12, 2013
BN1
Despite his riches he is not the full shilling is he?

Having said that I wonder how many large bets were on a Lincoln straight red for violent conduct...

colinz

Banned
Oct 17, 2010
Auckland
Last edited:

lancyclaret

Jan 10, 2014
Like at the Amex last year when the referee should have intervened early to stop Kayal being a better midfielder than Barton. How could Joey be expected to play the whole game coming of second best against a quicker, stronger and better footballer without stamping on him because of his hurt pride?

I like the way that he went on Twitter and said that he didn't take a dive at Rhead's arm like he actually believes it. He did the same after stamping on Kayal. It made me think that he walked away from the Marseille press conference saying to himself 'French Joey - You were absolutely fluent.'

If all goes well for both clubs, Kayal & Barton may well be renewing hostilities at Turf Moor and the Amex next season.:smile:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here