Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Barnsley vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Comfortable victory today. Early goal and a 2nd half counter.

2-0 to the good guys.

COYS!!

My exact thoughts also. Early-ish goal, soak up a fair bit of pressure, then a glorious counter attack towards the end to seal the win.

boik

Just watching Football Focus reporting on 'me me' Huddersfield game v Man City, and I'm really hoping they burn themselves out in readiness for their game v Reading in the week.
Oh God that German pop singing, it's absolutely awful, surprised there's no 99 red balloons:facepalm:
Roll on to today and an Albion win to get things back on track :ascarf:

I thought that item was perfectly fine. Were you equally upset when FF covered our first match at the Amex?

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
BHAFC ⚽️ ‏@OfficialBHAFC 15s15 seconds ago

#BHAFC v Barnsley: Stockdale, Bruno, Duffy, Dunk, Pocognoli; Knockaert, Stephens, Sidwell, Murphy; Murray, Baldock. #BFCvBHA
0 replies 0 retweets 0 likes

e:

BHAFC ⚽️ ‏@OfficialBHAFC 27s27 seconds ago

#BHAFC subs v Barnsley: Walton (GK), Huenemeier, March, Tomori, Kayal, Hemed, Akpom. #BFCvBHA

Southern Scouse

Jul 21, 2011
Going to be a good game to win today. Let's forget the hype and just play our football.

PS: on another topic Barton against Lincoln is a total disgrace to football, scouser or not.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
BHAFC ⚽️ ‏@OfficialBHAFC 15s15 seconds ago

#BHAFC v Barnsley: Stockdale, Bruno, Duffy, Dunk, Pocognoli; Knockaert, Stephens, Sidwell, Murphy; Murray, Baldock. #BFCvBHA
0 replies 0 retweets 0 likes

e:

BHAFC ⚽️ ‏@OfficialBHAFC 27s27 seconds ago

#BHAFC subs v Barnsley: Walton (GK), Huenemeier, March, Tomori, Kayal, Hemed, Akpom. #BFCvBHA

I like that line up very much....

Starting to feel positive about today...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here