Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

omsung A5 phine

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
My phone keeps showing a message insufficient memory so went into Vodafone who said it was due to the apps installed and checked that the only ones installed are the ones needed for the program and installed by manufacturers. They suggested I get an upgrade and suggested a Samsung A5 with 32 GB of memory. Anybody who has one can you tell me if it is easy to use, very loud on ringtone, and speaking volume and if a tune can be installed as a call ringtone and also a message ringtone.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
It's a PEBKAC error.

Fungus

NSC Patreon
May 21, 2004
Truro
Omsung? North Korean ice hockey player, apparently.

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
Omsung phones are shit, I'd go for a Samsung if I were you.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
I've only got 16GB on my Iphone 5C with additional apps, and never had 'insufficient memory'.

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley
Had the old a5 found it good and can add a memory card, only problem was no gyroscope thingy so can't watch 360 videos

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
Anybody who has one can you tell me if it is easy to use, very loud on ringtone, and speaking volume and if a tune can be installed as a call ringtone and also a message ringtone.

Seriously, Android makes it so simple to create your own ringtones. Edit an mp3 to the part you want of various songs, each caller has their own individual ringtone. Same with messages. Piece of proverbial.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
... went into Vodafone who said it was due to the apps installed and checked that the only ones installed are the ones needed for the program and installed by manufacturers. They suggested I get an upgrade and suggested a Samsung A5 with 32 GB of memory.

of course they would, on a nice £30+ tariff too i bet :lolol:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here