Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Akpom

lugsy

Sep 2, 2009
Murray was knackered because of the effort he did by the end of the game. Akpom shows no desire at all, can't be bothered i guess just because on loan? He will do well at Arsenal.

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
Murray was knackered because of the effort he did by the end of the game. Akpom shows no desire at all, can't be bothered i guess just because on loan? He will do well at Arsenal.

He has no strength, lacks any desire and has come here for a holiday it seems. He'll be playing league one within 3/4 yrs as it stands. I didn't boo him but he has not come here with the right attitude in my mind. His previous loans seem to be of a similar ilk. He just ain't got what is required at this level or above

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Not sure whether Akpom is better or worse than Elvis.

Actually - on reflection - I'd have Elvis back as 4th choice striker in a heartbeat.

Bring Back Elvis Manu.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
It's easy to write him off, but this is a player who played a season for hull when they got promoted. He must have something

Weststander

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
He has no strength, lacks any desire and has come here for a holiday it seems. He'll be playing league one within 3/4 yrs as it stands. I didn't boo him but he has not come here with the right attitude in my mind. His previous loans seem to be of a similar ilk. He just ain't got what is required at this level or above

Is Obika at Swindon now? If Akpom fails to realise the amazing opportunities at his feet, by upping his game several notches, he could follow a similar path. Yesterday was not a one off, he's failed to impress full stop.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
It's easy to write him off, but this is a player who played a season for hull when they got promoted. He must have something
Nope hull fans were warning us he was abysmal when he joined on loan

Sent from my SM-G9350 using Tapatalk

Napier's Knee

Mar 23, 2014
West Sussex
The booing was bad and from where i was towards NE corner seemed to be coming from the West Stand. But Akpom pulled out of every challenge he got even remotely close to - worse than Elvis (who did at least run fast)

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold

As one or two others have said, we haven't seen nearly enough of him to make a proper judgement yet. Unfortunately now we won't get that chance, with the end of the season fast approaching, and his almost certain return to the Emirates.

I can only agree though, that yesterdays performance was way below what was required of him, and even Knockaert was waving his arms about, frantically trying to get him to buck his ideas up, all to no avail.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Richie Towell has got to take Akpom's place if Baldock isn't fit for Tuesday.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here