Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Sussex to Waterloo

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
But although going back in time, it would only necessitate going from Worthing to Brighton as Eurovision was held at The Dome that year :)

Indeed it was. Sadly I came to realise that Abba was probably the soundtrack to my youth, whether I liked it or not.

atfc village

Mar 28, 2013
Lower Bourne .Farnham
SWT introduced a peak fare from 2nd Jan . If arriving in Waterloo between 9.30 and 12.30 on a Saturday and leaving between 16.30 and 1830 you pay a full peak fare the same as you would Monday to Friday ,but you can use your Network Card.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Am I alone in hankering for the days when you could just have one option on rail fares, one price for peak and off peak, rather than all this nonsense. Its a voyage of discovery every time you go on to get a ticket now, the result could be anything as far as I can see. Even a quick trip to London is variable these days. Odd and disconcerting.

No you are not alone, I can remember going to Barnsley in the 80's using one small cardboard ticket which I probably purchased the day before as the ticket office wouldn't be open on the Saturday morning when we left. Nowadays I had to purchase my tickets the morning after the Lincoln game and have 9 sitting on the side to get me there and back again and it took best part of a hour to find the best deal.

And we were allowed to open and close the doors ourselves

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
Tomorrow morning...

Worthing -> Victoria £8.50
Worthing -> Waterloo £31.30

What's that all about?

Would a 'London Terminals' ticket cover Waterloo for £8.50 or do I need to get a ticket to Clapham Junction and then a second ticket from CJ to Waterloo?

London Terminals valid to Waterloo via Clapham Jct or via London Bridge from the Coast

Obviously if you buy a ticket to London Victoria or one marked Southern then it is not

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here