Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Alternative to sky

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
A much more basic option I know, but I get most of my footie fix off terrestrial tv anyway, Football League Show on Channel 5, and Match of the Day on the BBC, So is it easy to say bye bye to sky, and instal Freeview?

mylesfdo

Jan 25, 2015
A much more basic option I know, but I get most of my footie fix off terrestrial tv anyway, Football League Show on Channel 5, and Match of the Day on the BBC, So is it easy to say bye bye to sky, and instal Freeview?

why not get a NowTV box with Freeview installed then if u do want to watch any Sky games or poss some movies etc u have the option of buying daily/weekly/monthly passes?

mylesfdo

Jan 25, 2015
and whats wrong with your 'supplier ' that you were pushing in the previous post?

Who is it and what do they charge?

zgemmas I can get but from various different suppliers and not at those prices hence asking....wasnt pushing zgemmas just stated that knew where to get them.....something looking into doing as mainly just the IPTV Lines at mo.

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
Swindon, but used to be Manila
zgemmas I can get but from various different suppliers and not at those prices hence asking....wasnt pushing zgemmas just stated that knew where to get them.....something looking into doing as mainly just the IPTV Lines at mo.

Pm me what you want and I will put you in touch with the ( IMO) best supplier and best support service.
Might not be the cheapest but certainly the best.

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
Swindon, but used to be Manila

Zgemma is only a freesat receiver, and can be bought here http://www.zgemma.co.uk

its only when they are ( for a better word) flashed that they are more popular...ie have a gift added.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here