Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Worst Albion mamager?

Kuipers Supporters Club

Feb 10, 2009
GOSBTS
But 11 straight defeats condemned us to go down before we had started. He may have done his best with a bad job, but he wasn't any good at it.

We have had plenty of turkeys - the second coming of Mullery wasn't a great success, almost on the lines of Adams Mk 2. I have consigned Wood to a dark corner of my memory. At least Case tried even though he didn't have a clue (or any players).

But Hyypia could shade it for the way he turned a winning team into a dogs dinner.

Those defeats were because the standard of players were miles behind the rest of the league, and we were robbed in a couple of games late on, we weren't heavily beaten.

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
IMHO George Curtis must be in the running 74 games won 16 drew 20 lost 38 according to soccerbase.

Absolutely it has to be Curtis, as they say football is a results game and Curtis record was the worst. Has any other Brighton manager been successful in getting the club relegated twice in two seasons?

rocker959

Jan 22, 2011
Plovdiv Bulgaria
Not mentioned yet ..... In terms of stats one of the best but in terms of worst manager for stupidity in bringing his own downfall when being in a position so many managers would envy I give you one Gus Poyet . Although I am sure the Chinese millions soften his personal loss . Could have been so different .

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here