Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

1 Not allowed!
    Not a f*cking chance I'll be going.. I can't see anyone who was there in Marseille going.. You'll be fighting the whole damn country not just the hooligans.

• North Stand Chat

advertising

3 Not allowed!
      Latent homosexuals the lot of them ......no wonder all their women are looking to jump ship that and the fact they beat them senseless

2 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Yes Chef View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Me and a fellow seagull are provisionally planning on going for a few days, they can't ALL be LOONS can they?
      you've got two possible outcomes, one where lots of our hooligans go and one where few go.

In the case of the former, you just have to hope that they are targeted by the Russians and/or the Russian police. The latter is scarier, the Russians will be looking for a fight and they will go looking for one so if you are doing nothing wrong and English expect to be on their radar.

What I find concerning above this is that the police will be in cahoots, if they fancy something then people sat eating will be targeted and the state media will run it as them controlling the English yobs.

They are very much looking for an English badge and they don't care how or who they get it from.

7 Not allowed!
      Our fans should boycott this world Cup. The FA should boycott the one after (or both)
      "WINNERS FIND ANSWERS. PROMOTION CANDIDATES FIND THEIR SOLUTIONS. BRIGHTON HAVE FOUND THE ANSWER TONIGHT" Sky Sports commentator after Glen Murray scored 94th minute at Birmingham. 17.12.2016

7 Not allowed!
      I would of thought other nations so called hooligan element will be a little more prepared than they seemed to be in France , I think the ruskies maybe in for a bit of a wake up call on their own turf , the euros will have put off thousands of families travelling to Russia and probably just as well , how on earth the greatest football show on earth was handed to the biggest en mass racist , bigoted unsporting cheats on the planet is a farce of monumental proportions .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      "SOLLY MARCH IS GIVING JOHNATHAN GROUNDS A ABSOLUTE NIGHTMARE "

1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Taybha View Post
      I would of thought other nations so called hooligan element will be a little more prepared than they seemed to be in France , I think the ruskies maybe in for a bit of a wake up call on their own turf , the euros will have put off thousands of families travelling to Russia and probably just as well , how on earth the greatest football show on earth was handed to the biggest en mass racist , bigoted unsporting cheats on the planet is a farce of monumental proportions .

Poland could be interesting.
      "WINNERS FIND ANSWERS. PROMOTION CANDIDATES FIND THEIR SOLUTIONS. BRIGHTON HAVE FOUND THE ANSWER TONIGHT" Sky Sports commentator after Glen Murray scored 94th minute at Birmingham. 17.12.2016

1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Blackadder View Post
      Our fans should boycott this world Cup. The FA should boycott the one after (or both)
      Southgate will see to that
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by scamander View Post
      you've got two possible outcomes, one where lots of our hooligans go and one where few go.

In the case of the former, you just have to hope that they are targeted by the Russians and/or the Russian police. The latter is scarier, the Russians will be looking for a fight and they will go looking for one so if you are doing nothing wrong and English expect to be on their radar.

What I find concerning above this is that the police will be in cahoots, if they fancy something then people sat eating will be targeted and the state media will run it as them controlling the English yobs.

They are very much looking for an English badge and they don't care how or who they get it from.
      You make very reasonable points, but these sort of programmes/the media does inflate the risk. We're veterans of several tournaments (including last summer) and have yet to face any bother.....but we're all getting older and have other people to consider these days. We'll make a decision closer to the time, and on a related note, see how affordable it all is - a category 3 group game ticket(through legitimate channels) will set you back 85
      Last edited by Yes Chef; 16-02-2017 at 16:40. Reason: spelling
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Taybha View Post

Yep, I reckon you could see some unholy alliances to keep the Ruskies at bay, all with Putin posturing in the background, whipping up national fervour.
      We need a new Jesse Owens.

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Bob'n'weave View Post
      Nice to see Putins militia living off the epic battles of 2016, where they went toe to toe with the UK finest, er, drunken accountants, families and footy shirt clad piss heads. The stuff of legends, or is that bell-ends?.
      make you right on that one , I'm sure they didn't have it all their own way
      regards
      DR