Mar 10, 2013
They are ****ing nut jobs

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!

Jan 30, 2008
State sponsered in France ???,remember the days when most of the people turning up to games were wearing Russian military uniforms :whistle:
regards
DR

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Who cares. It's more a legally allowed militia. If our laws condoned that sort of behaviour we'd have just as 'ard hooligans. But it doesn't. Because we're civilised. There's really nothing to see here, move along...:)

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Who cares. It's more a legally allowed militia. If our laws condoned that sort of behaviour we'd have just as 'ard hooligans. But it doesn't. Because we're civilised. There's really nothing to see here, move along...:)
I wouldn't want to fight them in the trenches when we go to war with them

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
I wouldn't want to fight them in the trenches when we go to war with them

They're just show offs. You'd be given a gun also. Be like that scene in Indiana Jones. 1-0 to Wrong Direction, you'd be fine mate. :)

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Reminds of a coach chant on the way back from the Mansfield FA Cup game many years ago.

The Russians can take the Afgans but they'll never take the north stand.

Not sure if that would strictly be true given their current violence levels

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Mentalists. Was in Marseille for 5 days and in the square for that attack, never seen anything like it.

Even 2 days after they were still hanging around and a few joined us for a beer, left a '88' sticker on the table and as they walked off asked us if we fancied a fight before their train at 10pm. Politely declined, shook their hand and off they went. Mad

bn1&bn3 Albion

Jan 15, 2011
Portslade
The difference is in England we ban lads for standing up for them selves against a mob of Russians and in Russia their politicians applaud and even join their hooligans..

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
Very tough fighting against drunken , overweight England fans, but I'm sure if they came up against our most fearsome, well drilled firm they'd soon be screaming for a policeman. Send in the Holmesdale Fanatics! Woooooahh wooah woooo!

Bob'n'weave

Nov 18, 2016
Nr Lewes
Nice to see Putins militia living off the epic battles of 2016, where they went toe to toe with the UK finest, er, drunken accountants, families and footy shirt clad piss heads. The stuff of legends, or is that bell-ends?. :wanker:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here