Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Russia's Hooligan Army.

bn1&bn3 Albion

Jan 15, 2011
Portslade
Not a f*cking chance I'll be going.. I can't see anyone who was there in Marseille going.. You'll be fighting the whole damn country not just the hooligans.

scamander

Aug 9, 2011
Me and a fellow seagull are provisionally planning on going for a few days, they can't ALL be LOONS can they?

you've got two possible outcomes, one where lots of our hooligans go and one where few go.

In the case of the former, you just have to hope that they are targeted by the Russians and/or the Russian police. The latter is scarier, the Russians will be looking for a fight and they will go looking for one so if you are doing nothing wrong and English expect to be on their radar.

What I find concerning above this is that the police will be in cahoots, if they fancy something then people sat eating will be targeted and the state media will run it as them controlling the English yobs.

They are very much looking for an English badge and they don't care how or who they get it from.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Our fans should boycott this world Cup. The FA should boycott the one after (or both)

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
I would of thought other nations so called hooligan element will be a little more prepared than they seemed to be in France , I think the ruskies maybe in for a bit of a wake up call on their own turf , the euros will have put off thousands of families travelling to Russia and probably just as well , how on earth the greatest football show on earth was handed to the biggest en mass racist , bigoted unsporting cheats on the planet is a farce of monumental proportions .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
I would of thought other nations so called hooligan element will be a little more prepared than they seemed to be in France , I think the ruskies maybe in for a bit of a wake up call on their own turf , the euros will have put off thousands of families travelling to Russia and probably just as well , how on earth the greatest football show on earth was handed to the biggest en mass racist , bigoted unsporting cheats on the planet is a farce of monumental proportions .

Poland could be interesting.

Yes Chef

Apr 11, 2016
In the kitchen
you've got two possible outcomes, one where lots of our hooligans go and one where few go.

In the case of the former, you just have to hope that they are targeted by the Russians and/or the Russian police. The latter is scarier, the Russians will be looking for a fight and they will go looking for one so if you are doing nothing wrong and English expect to be on their radar.

What I find concerning above this is that the police will be in cahoots, if they fancy something then people sat eating will be targeted and the state media will run it as them controlling the English yobs.

They are very much looking for an English badge and they don't care how or who they get it from.

You make very reasonable points, but these sort of programmes/the media does inflate the risk. We're veterans of several tournaments (including last summer) and have yet to face any bother.....but we're all getting older and have other people to consider these days. We'll make a decision closer to the time, and on a related note, see how affordable it all is - a category 3 group game ticket(through legitimate channels) will set you back £85 :ohmy:

Last edited:

Yes Chef

Apr 11, 2016
In the kitchen

Yep, I reckon you could see some unholy alliances to keep the Ruskies at bay, all with Putin posturing in the background, whipping up national fervour.
We need a new Jesse Owens.

Jan 30, 2008
Nice to see Putins militia living off the epic battles of 2016, where they went toe to toe with the UK finest, er, drunken accountants, families and footy shirt clad piss heads. The stuff of legends, or is that bell-ends?. :wanker:
make you right on that one , I'm sure they didn't have it all their own way
regards
DR

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Sadly I fear that the era of chair luzzing is over. I doubt even a well luzzed aluminium table would drop a rampaging, roided up, meth snorting Russian ****.

On the plus side, that kind if diet will have the indulger dead by early 30s. If thy clean up, they will be impotent by early 40s, and enjoying the prospect of their cosmetically enhanced missus shagging some teenage mirror image of their former self, while they go on the Russian equivalent of NSC :tosser:

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
Caught the last 20 minutes of that, I don't see why people find the forest fights so shocking. It's just an MMA version of 6-a-side football in the park.

Each to their own, they all looked like it makes them happy!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here