WHC X* Semi Final 2 - Jaguar Vs Honey Badger

Who's harder?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Some notable absences from the voting in this semi final.

No [MENTION=12101]Mellotron[/MENTION] vote, a fellow seasoned HB campaigner.
Also no [MENTION=30851]anything_but_honey_badger[/MENTION] or [MENTION=33833]not the badger[/MENTION].

The second accounts don't appear to have come out in force this year as of yet.

Think there's a fair chance they may save themselves for the final, but it's all completely moot anyway now, because a vote for either GM or HB is a vote for true head mental hardness. HARD is the winner in 2017.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
It's the badger's year, and it's the Albion's year. The two are unquestionably intertwined, that much is clear.

Unless that pesky mouse wins the final.
Does that mean we are runners up ?( that will do)
or
Lose the play off final ?(That won't do)

essbee

Jan 5, 2005
I will be subverting, perverting and generally being a pain now that my Jaguar matey
is out. I'll damn well make sure that ball of fluff-shit loses the final.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
I will be subverting, perverting and generally being a pain now that my Jaguar matey
is out. I'll damn well make sure that ball of fluff-shit loses the final.

HoodedClaw.JPG

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Unless that pesky mouse wins the final.
Does that mean we are runners up ?( that will do)
or
Lose the play off final ?(That won't do)

I don't know, but what I do know is that a vote for the badger is a vote for the Albion. This is our / its year.

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
It's the badger's year, and it's the Albion's year. The two are unquestionably intertwined, that much is clear.

Hurrah!!! Justice, at least to this stage, at last! Now watch the HB obliterate that pesky rodent and once established as the true WHC Shirley the magnificent HB will commence a sustained period of TWD (Total World Domination).

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Both or neither, we are forever entwined. Brighton will never be promoted until the Honey Badger wins.
Well said. This isn't the time to gloat or dismiss the valiant efforts of a worthy adversary more a moment to reflect then begin a new chapter which sees us all uniting behind a truly worthy candidate/champion in waiting .. who's fate is inextricably linked to our promotion fortunes.
I'm glad others have seen the light.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
I am currently feeling the pain the Mantis Shrimp fans felt when their champion went out earlier in this competition- i assume the salt water croc made the final?

I expect and demand the Badger to be annihilated in the final..

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
It's OVER!

In an EPIC encounter the HONEY BADGER has squeaked past Jaguar 103 - 99. We knew it would take something special to defeat Polar Bear's slayer and the honey badger has delivered.

We now have the mouthwatering prospect of a honey badger Grasshopper Mouse final to look forward to. Monday 20th February. Be there. We will have a brand new, first time winner!

It's a Goal in the 5th minute of extra time!

Jaguar sure to be a contender for years but the Class of the Honey Badger prevails in the end.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I am currently feeling the pain the Mantis Shrimp fans felt when their champion went out earlier in this competition- i assume the salt water croc made the final?

I expect and demand the Badger to be annihilated in the final..

No, my croc was defeated by the propaganda of the mouse supporters. I just hope they do as good a job against the cuddly trump teddy. Bitter, me?

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
No, my croc was defeated by the propaganda of the mouse supporters. I just hope they do as good a job against the cuddly trump teddy. Bitter, me?

:lolol: oh my good god!!! right so we are left with a rouge little bear thing and a mouse.... :shootself:

essbee

Jan 5, 2005
It's a f******* disgrace.

Some lump of dog-sh*t that looks like Trump versus essentially vermin. Is this really what the WHC has come
to? I demand a re-count and the Jaguar re-instated. Now!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here