Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

WHC X* Semi Final 2 - Jaguar Vs Honey Badger

Who's harder?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

beefypigeon

Aug 14, 2008
The Jag has 45 minutes to pull in a last few votes. But in defence of the little fellow, this image shows how he really doesn't care about who he takes on!

main-qimg-8e55bbb38a38a87ceb8799ec3c222575-c

Just look at him. FIERCE.

And to think Lion's are actually bigger than Jaguars. Honey Badger wouldn't think twice before rucking with a Jaguar despite the size difference.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta

And to think Lion's are actually bigger than Jaguars. Honey Badger wouldn't think twice before rucking with a Jaguar despite the size difference.

To be fair, the Lion may be thinking "You're having a laugh!"

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
So fierce even a small child will stroke one.

honeybadger.jpg

Look at the smile on his face. OOH, he's clearly shitting himself about close proximity to such a head mental HARD nut.

VOTE JAG!

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

Yoda

English & European

That's not even a fully grown lion. A mere teenager just starting puberty. It's mane looks like a load of bum fluff.

Picking on kids, *tisk*.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Oh go on then tickle my tummy. So hard.

Attachments

• Jag1.jpg
    Jag1.jpg
    193.4 KB · Views: 150

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Give us a cuddle. Hard as nails.

Attachments

• Jag 2.jpg
    Jag 2.jpg
    143 KB · Views: 164

beefypigeon

Aug 14, 2008
If a honey badger is hard, then it's hard regardless of where it grew up. It would be instinct. If it can be tamed, then it isn't hard.

Like the tame super hard Croc I sent you a link to that became bestest buds with a human? Or the super dangerous Jaguar Kendall Jenner is pictured TICKLING below? Valid point, well made... :lol:

2B291DBA00000578-0-New_friends_Khloe_Kardashian_above_and_Kendall_Jenner_played_wit-m-129_143890.jpg

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
You can tame a big cat but they retain the hardness to go batshit on you (ask Seigfried and Roy).

A tame Trump Bear might give you a little nibble rather than leaving you paralysed, or dead.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
It's not dead. Here you go: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...enjoys-giving-dangerous-companion-cuddle.html

And what about your Honey Badger picture? Is it a wild Honey Badger (unlikely), or one that was raised in captivity?

Like the tame super hard Croc I sent you a link to that became bestest buds with a human? Or the super dangerous Jaguar Kendall Jenner is pictured TICKLING below? Valid point, well made... :lol:

Give me strength

1. It was a Daily Mail link which I resisted opening - but when I did

2. That is a caribbean crocodile that lives in a river. Strewth. Talk about desperation.

IT IS NOT A SALT WATER CROCODILE THAT LIVES IN NORTHERN AUSTRALIA!

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Give me strength

1. It was a Daily Mail link which I resisted opening - but when I did

2. That is a caribbean crocodile that lives in a river. Strewth. Talk about desperation.

IT IS NOT A SALT WATER CROCODILE THAT LIVES IN NORTHERN AUSTRALIA!

Almost like the little caiman that people were trying to compare to a proper crocodile earlier, because the Jaguar was so 'hard' that it could sneak up on it and take it.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
So fierce even a small child will stroke one.

View attachment 82257

Look at the smile on his face. OOH, he's clearly shitting himself about close proximity to such a head mental HARD nut.

VOTE JAG!

Unfair, that noble beast has obviously been impaled on that branch.

View attachment 82258

Oh no! Mind out for it's vicious teeth!!!!

Obviously heavily sedated, drugged.

No surprise to see the opponents of HB stooping to these levels.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
3 votes ahead with 3 minutes left! Is NSC's very own cuddly Tim Henman going to actually make the final!?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here