Who's harder?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Here's the David Attenborough clip for you:

As for what's different, the Jag goes way into and UNDER the water, the Crocs natural territory. to kill his prey. He doesn't attack them when on land where they are slow and clumbersome, but into his own layer, diving under the surface (where the croc would have better vision too due to the extra set of clear eyelids they have) to claim his meal.

Now this, this is more like it. Very impressive. We have a contest on our hands.

This needs to be absolutely clear- that is not a crocodile. It's a caiman. A shitty little cousin of the crocodile. Caimans are not hard, they're not even close to being a croc. They aren't even the dominant predator of the Amazon river- they get beaten up by PINK river dolphins. So the Jaguar can take an animal that gets bullied by a PINK dolphin. Wow. Terrifying.

Pussy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yoda

English & European
This needs to be absolutely clear- that is not a crocodile. It's a caiman. A shitty little cousin of the crocodile. Caimans are not hard, they're not even close to being a croc. They aren't even the dominant predator of the Amazon river- they get beaten up by PINK river dolphins. So the Jaguar can take an animal that gets bullied by a PINK dolphin. Wow. Terrifying.

Pussy.

Yes, the BLACK CAIMAN. Lets look at that in a bit more detail shall we?

The black caiman is a large crocodilian and, along with the American alligator, is one of the biggest extant members of the family Alligatoridae and order Crocodilia.
It is a quite large species, growing to sizes of at least 5 m (16 ft) and possibly up to 6 m (20 ft) in length, which make it the biggest reptile in the Neotropical ecozone.
The black caiman is the largest predator in the Amazon ecosystem, preying on a variety of fish, reptiles, birds and mammals. They are generalists and apex predators, potentially capable of taking any animal within its range, including other predators.

So, there we have it. The Jag, taking on biggest reptile AND largest predator in the entire Amazon ecosystem.

That you for pointing that out for us. :)

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London

The black caiman is a large crocodilian and, along with the American alligator, is one of the biggest extant members of the family Alligatoridae and order Crocodilia.
It is a quite large species, growing to sizes of at least 5 m (16 ft) and possibly up to 6 m (20 ft) in length, which make it the biggest reptile in the Neotropical ecozone.
The black caiman is the largest predator in the Amazon ecosystem, preying on a variety of fish, reptiles, birds and mammals. They are generalists and apex predators, potentially capable of taking any animal within its range, including other predators.

So, there we have it. The Jag, taking on biggest reptile AND largest predator in the entire Amazon ecosystem.

OK. So you've quoted Wikipedia. Well done.

I'm talking from my own personal experience, having swum with the Dolphins in the Amazon river a couple of hours upstream from Manaus, in Brazil. Having seen the Caimans and fished for the Piranha, we were understandably a bit nervous about getting in the river. However, the locals laughed at the idea of the Caimans causing any problems- "They won't come anywhere near the dolphins, the dolphins are the king of the river. They eat the Piranha and chase the Caimans".

Caimans are not hard. Getting bullied by a pink friendly smiley mammal is not hard.

The Jaguar eating Caiman evidence is therefore inadmissible. You'll need to find something else.

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
It's at this point that, in previous years, some mods and others with multiple accounts wade in to swing the competition against the HB ........let's just see what happens shall we???

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
It's at this point that, in previous years, some mods and others with multiple accounts wade in to swing the competition against the HB ........let's just see what happens shall we???

This is Trumpesque misinformation on a grand scale as we found out last year. As the quiffed prick himself might say.....

"The complete opposite happens folks, don't believe the MSHBM propoganda. They have an agenda to push their puppet candidate to the title but it's a corrupt agenda. MWHCGA! BEAT THAT BADGER!, BEAT THAT BADGER!"

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
If any Jaguar pricks want it then us honey badger boys will ****ing have it outside. Now.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
I have voted against the big cats in this competition so far but i knew the Jaguar would come good so it's no hardship,now however it's hunting time so watch your back Honey B-

Cousin Leopard Kills Honey Badger.

TBF the (old)HB made the Leopard work for it-Enjoy

McTavish

Nov 5, 2014

Well if Caiman are 6m long then the one in the video was a baby - that's right...the Jaguar picks on kids!

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
If any Jaguar pricks want it then us honey badger boys will ****ing have it outside. Now.

Jaguars top boys wait for nothing,inside,outside,upside down or inside out,right here right now,baby.........meoww raaaagghh

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
After all previous WHC's I feel dirty voting against the HB, but it's Jaguar all the way for me.

beefypigeon

Aug 14, 2008
I have voted against the big cats in this competition so far but i knew the Jaguar would come good so it's no hardship,now however it's hunting time so watch your back Honey B-

Cousin Leopard Kills Honey Badger.

TBF the (old)HB made the Leopard work for it-Enjoy

Cousin Leopard, kills much smaller, weaker, OLD and INJURED honey badger. After AN HOUR OF FIGHTING!? Wow. If ever there is evidence of how hard Honey Badgers are, that's it right there...

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
Incredible competition.
The grasshopper mouse must be lapping this up whilst he rests up ahead of the final.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
On the basis that HB would happily take on the Jag (as he's happy to take on a Lion) I'm going for ol' badger chops.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Jaguar is a sublime killing machine, the badger is a noisy spiteful little runt, running around all day pissing people off, not unlike London Irish!

beefypigeon

Aug 14, 2008
There's an air of inevitability about this match up for me.

If it stays this close by this time tomorrow, the second accounts will be out in force to snatch victory away from the HB. The Badger bashers have been waiting for a close match-up like this so as not to make it quite as obvious.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here