WHC X* Semi Final 2 - Jaguar Vs Honey Badger

Who's harder?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
As a neutral, I must say I agree with your "conveniently beaten" opinion....when I voted this morning the HB was 4 votes clear and pulling away......now they are level.

I'm beginning to think some people have voted more than once....would a list of IP addresses discount this theory?
It was already proven last year that there were just as many, if not more, second accounts set up to vote FOR the Trump Teddy as against it.

This misinformation and "people's champion" rubbish needs to stop, now.

If it WAS the people's champion then it would have won the contest before. It's not as if the voting is based on FPTP or the electoral college FFS.

It's a straight fight and the lion food always loses. Because it's not hard enough.

Mental Lental

Jul 5, 2003
Shiki-shi, Saitama

lancyclaret

Jan 10, 2014
I think if anyone HAS voted more than once, they should be put in a small, locked room for 10 minutes with the most vicious honey badger on the planet: :)

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I think if anyone HAS voted more than once, they should be put in a small, locked room for 10 minutes with the most vicious honey badger on the planet: :)

A chance to ponder their behavior, over a relaxing cuddle?

beefypigeon

Aug 14, 2008
It was already proven last year that there were just as many, if not more, second accounts set up to vote FOR the Trump Teddy as against it.

This misinformation and "people's champion" rubbish needs to stop, now.

If it WAS the people's champion then it would have won the contest before. It's not as if the voting is based on FPTP or the electoral college FFS.

It's a straight fight and the lion food always loses. Because it's not hard enough.

I think you are right in that people have made second accounts to vote for HB, but it's fairly clear to see that these are easily outnumbered by second accounts that vote against him. There are obvious second accounts against HB that haven't even cast their vote yet.

It's annoying, sure. The more annoying thing for me though is that whoever he comes up against, the arguments for the competitor are never really made. All it is is a load of empty Badger-bashing. Nothing to prove the hardness of the creature he's up against.

Case in point... How did a SEAGULL get 37 votes against it in the first round? Yes, a seagull. There is simply no comparison. Judging by this number alone, you can subtract 37 votes from the Jaguar to get a truer reflection of those that actually believe the Jaguar is the harder beast.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Case in point... How did a SEAGULL get 37 votes against it in the first round? Yes, a seagull. There is simply no comparison. Judging by this number alone, you can subtract 37 votes from the Jaguar to get a truer reflection of those that actually believe the Jaguar is the harder beast.

That's a NONSENSE argument. That there are some posters who would vote for ANYTHING against fluffy, doesn't by definition mean that none of those opponents ARE in fact harder.

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
It couldn't be closer - but come on people ask yourself this question:

If you were put in lifeboat with either the jaguar or honey-badger - which
do you fancy your chances against most?

Jaguar, and I'd call it Richard Parker.

#teambadger.

essbee

Jan 5, 2005
I think you are right in that people have made second accounts to vote for HB, but it's fairly clear to see that these are easily outnumbered by second accounts that vote against him. There are obvious second accounts against HB that haven't even cast their vote yet.

It's annoying, sure. The more annoying thing for me though is that whoever he comes up against, the arguments for the competitor are never really made. All it is is a load of empty Badger-bashing. Nothing to prove the hardness of the creature he's up against.

And 37 from that flea-ridden piece of sh*t the honey-badger.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I've ignored this sham since shrimp-gate, but I'm getting involved now.

The right thing needs to happen here.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Minimum requirement for voting = 1000+ post count

#StopSecondAccountsVoting

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
It couldn't be closer - but come on people ask yourself this question:

If you were put in lifeboat with either the jaguar or honey-badger - which
do you fancy your chances against most?

In fact, when preparing 'Life of Pi', Yann Mattel considered a number of creatures to be Richad Parker. He thought about the Jaguar but after studious research realised that it was a bit naff so opted for a Bengal tiger.
His first choice was for Parker to be a honey badger but he realised that, even for a fantasy novel, NOBODY would suspend belief that Pi would last more than 30seconds before having his balls chewed off.

This is all true.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here