WHC X* Semi Final 2 - Jaguar Vs Honey Badger

Who's harder?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
It swung me, but that is because i swore to myself that i would vote against any animal supported by anyone that used that form of rather obvious, and underhand, emotional blackmail.
A mouse has never won the contest, a debutant has never won the contest, the noisy quiffed rat thing has never won the contest.

Ergo, victory for any of the three contestants left will be a first. Just like Albion winning promotion to the Premier League.

I'm not sure that Trig wasn't actually using reverse psychology there anyway though. Has he nailed his colours to the mast or is this more Kremlin based misinformation?! Or a double triple cross?

Anything is possible at this stage of the competition and especially when HB supporters are involved.

I just hope Bozza's servers are secure.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
25 posts you've made in this competition since the quater finals.

That's 25 posts discussing which animal is harder, in a competition, on an internet forum, and yet you call others lonely and boring.

And yes I am well aware of the irony of calling you boring having bothered to count yours.

I'm talking about clandestine little chats between people, planning to go in and sabotage a vote over a fun little competition. I'm talking about people bothering to go through the whole registration process to create multiple accounts.

I'm fully aware the WHC is a silly bit of fluff, as you will see from plenty of the language used by myself and others when describing the creatures. What I'm talking about others doing is on a completely different level.

There is absolutely no comparison.

Last edited:

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I'm not sure that Trig wasn't actually using reverse psychology there anyway though.
I wasn't. Brighton, like the badger, have been cheated in previous years. We are synonymous with the badger. Be careful what you wish
Has he nailed his colours to the mast
I haven't voted, in this round or the others. I am aware that I have enjoyed our time in the Championship more than the likes of Palace are 'enjoying the PL', so maybe it's best we're not promoted.

I just hope Bozza's servers are secure.
They aren't.

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
Honey Badger leading 77 - 76 at the half way point. This is turning into the classic we all knew it could be. Who is going to make the final? The debutante? The gnarled veteran? There's nothin in it so if you haven't voted...get voting!

m20gull

Jun 10, 2004
Land of the Chavs
Honey Badger leading 77 - 76 at the half way point. This is turning into the classic we all knew it could be. Who is going to make the final? The debutante? The gnarled veteran? There's nothin in it so if you haven't voted...get voting!
Cannot understand why it is this close other than historical bias. A pussy cat that bullies baby caimans, or a proven fighter that took SIX lions to be taken down.

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
I've been Team Badger for some years. Always considered the Trump wigged loon to be the very epitome of hard. I have to say though, should he make the final I can't help but feel he's met his match in the mouse fiend.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I've been Team Badger for some years. Always considered the Trump wigged loon to be the very epitome of hard. I have to say though, should he make the final I can't help but feel he's met his match in the mouse fiend.

It's the dream final. The WHC would have found its zenith.

Keeping The Dream Alive.

Naming Rights
May 28, 2008
WSU
I predict a late flurry of votes at around 13:00 will see the jaguar through. Tends to be the way the HB is rather conveniently beaten.

lancyclaret

Jan 10, 2014
I predict a late flurry of votes at around 13:00 will see the jaguar through. Tends to be the way the HB is rather conveniently beaten.

As a neutral, I must say I agree with your "conveniently beaten" opinion....when I voted this morning the HB was 4 votes clear and pulling away......now they are level.

I'm beginning to think some people have voted more than once....would a list of IP addresses discount this theory?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here