Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] NSC Confidence Test: Which position do you think we will finish in?

Which position will we finish in?

• 1st

Votes: 74 21.1%
  • 2nd

Votes: 169 48.3%
  • 3rd

Votes: 72 20.6%
  • 4th

Votes: 27 7.7%
  • 5th

Votes: 5 1.4%
  • 6th

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • 7th or worse

Votes: 2 0.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
1st basis everything I have seen so far. Tough to know though whether or not we will replicate the form of the second half of the season last year. Likewise, can Huddersfield sustain their current run ?

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005
I still think we can nick top spot.

This is based on a combination of vaguely thinking that others fixtures are a little tougher than ours, even though I haven't actually looked, plus the belief that we are the good guys, and the good guys always win, in the end, don't they?

D

Deleted member 2719

3rd because we rely on Stephens, (Dunk or Duffy) Baldock and Stockdale, we have not real any quality back ups in these positions.

It will all come down to injuries or suspensions IMO, if we can keep all fit we may even win it!

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
1st basis everything I have seen so far. Tough to know though whether or not we will replicate the form of the second half of the season last year. Likewise, can Huddersfield sustain their current run ?

Sincerely hope not!
They started the season brilliantly then had a major blip.
Let's hope the same goes for 2017.

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
2nd.

We have a tough run of games coming up, but so do the rest of the Top 4. Newcastle, Reading & Huddersfield all play each other by mid-March.

We then have 6 games I'd expect us to win in April. Blackburn, Wigan, Birmingham, Bristol City (H) and QPR & Wolves (A) Norwich away is the only game against a top 12 team. In contrast Huddersfield have Norwich, Preston, Derby & Fulham. Newcastle have Wednesday, Leeds & Preston. Leeds have Newcastle, Reading, Preston & Norwich. Finally Reading, who have Leeds and Norwich.

Realistically, being 3rd, 1/2 points behind 2nd on April the first wouldn't be a disaster, but there's no reason we can't start the month in the top 2 and then use April as the month where we really push on - like March the year we won L1 where we won 7/8 games on the bounce.

Hamilton

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
I've gone for 2nd, but even if we finish 3rd or 4th, I'm confident of ultimate success.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
This year's little wobble won't be last year's big wobble,CH will see to that!:albion2: 1st

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here