Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Glad we got Cardiff out of the way early

Charlies Shinpad

Jul 5, 2003
Oakford in Devon
Looks like Warnock has got his lot playing a decent game now after there last few games and taking points off the chasing pack
Wonder how many more games they can win in our favour??

darkwolf666

Nov 8, 2015
Sittingbourne, Kent
Looks like Warnock has got his lot playing a decent game now after there last few games and taking points off the chasing pack

Cardiff play Newcastle and Huddersfield for the last two games of the season, so let's hope they keep their good form up and can be interested in the play-offs come the end of April...

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Cardiff play Newcastle and Huddersfield for the last two games of the season, so let's hope they keep their good form up and can be interested in the play-offs come the end of April...
There's no hope of them being in the playoffs, they're too far behind.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
One of their best players has been Sol Bamba, who according to NSC is a joke defender because he once had a bad game against us :smile:

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
There's no hope of them being in the playoffs, they're too far behind.

I wouldn't say no hope: if they average 2 pts a game from now on, they'd have 75 pts - that would be enough to be in the play-offs.

I agree that it's unlikely, but it's not impossible

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
One of their best players has been Sol Bamba, who according to NSC is a joke defender because he once had a bad game against us :smile:

While at Leeds, he put in two of the worst performances by any individual player at the Amex. He used to be good for Leicester though and Colin seems to have got the best out of him again.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
On the other hand, I'm not quite as glad that Aston Villa's form has taken a nosedive to the extent that relegation is no longer out of the question, just as it looks increasingly likely that we might need a result there on the last day of the regular season. :nono:

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patreon
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
On the other hand, I'm not quite as glad that Aston Villa's form has taken a nosedive to the extent that relegation is no longer out of the question, just as it looks increasingly likely that we might need a result there on the last day of the regular season. :nono:

It would be fantastic to relegate Calderwood whilst gaining promotion though!

ditchy

a man with a sound track record as a source of qua
Jul 8, 2003
brighton

This is just another example of why we should not panic . Cardiff , Fulham, Preston , Barnsley all capable and will take points off the chasing pack , not to mention the pack taking points off each other .

lancyclaret

Jan 10, 2014
It would be fantastic to relegate Calderwood whilst gaining promotion though!

Villa should beware Wolves' fate in 2012/13....relegated from PL, they got sucked into a relegation battle after Christmas and were relegated by Brighton on the last day after losing a crunch relegation battle 2-1 at home against Burnley in the penultimate match.

Charlies Shinpad

Jul 5, 2003
Oakford in Devon

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I wouldn't say no hope: if they average 2 pts a game from now on, they'd have 75 pts - that would be enough to be in the play-offs.
No, if they average 2 points a game they'd finish on 70. That definitely won't be enough. They'd need to overtake 6 decent teams who are up to 13 points ahead with a game in hand.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
No, if they average 2 points a game they'd finish on 70. That definitely won't be enough. They'd need to overtake 6 decent teams who are up to 13 points ahead with a game in hand.

You're right. I looked at the wrong line of the table

Yes, I can see them making a climb of the table but the play-offs would be a step too far

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here