Brighton & Hove Albion vs Ipswich Town *** Official Match Thread ***

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Never.
Taken legs away.
Right in front of me.
Absolute pen.

CH thought Solly should have had a penalty. Said Spence caught him with his hand. #bhafc

His legs were taken away by the defenders hands?

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I have witnessed two miracles at the Amex this season. Ipswich and Cardiff physios are wasted at football club they should work in a cancer unit to cure people.

When I saw their 4 score and the way he fell over, I thought initially he had broken his kneck..it looked horrible....then he was holding his back and then he hobbled about. Trouble Is these days is that you can't tell what is an injury and what is not!

Thought we dodged a bullet today and again stockers kept us in the game. If this is a blip, we could do with turning it round pdq as the pack are closing in( no shit Sherlock i know). I do hope our lack of speculation in the transfer window doesn't cone back to bite us.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
CH thought Solly should have had a penalty. Said Spence caught him with his hand. #bhafc

His legs were taken away by the defenders hands?
I thought he was trying to be flash and fell over..

Javeaseagull

Feb 22, 2014
Solly needs to learn to stay down and hold his ankle. Witness Bruno throwing himself to the ground when his shirt was pulled. Sadly, if you do not exaggerate then you get nothing. I see it time after time. I don't like it but that is the way it is now.

Javeaseagull

Feb 22, 2014
This. Never easy being a Brighton fan. Would be nice if it was all buttoned up for automatic promotion with a few weeks to spare, but it will go down to the wire like it always does
We could end up stumbling over the line like Boro last season. Right now I would settle for that.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Just back from the game and I'm pissed.

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
If we are auto promotion candidate we need to finish in first or second spot...... where we are now in fact,by two clear points!!

It's currently 4 !
But a long way to go and only a few weeks ago it was 8 points and a game in hand over 3rd place. (And that wasn't Huddersfield)

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
We gave it a good go, they did a job on us not helped by the ref and time wasting . Move on

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
It's currently 4 !
But a long way to go and only a few weeks ago it was 8 points and a game in hand over 3rd place. (And that wasn't Huddersfield)
3 weeks and 4 league games ago we were actually 11 points clear of both Reading and Hudds, and 13 clear of Leeds (all having played 27). Slightly sobering and goes to show that a lot can happen in the next 15.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here