Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton & Hove Albion vs Ipswich Town *** Official Match Thread ***

sjamesb3466

Jan 31, 2009
Leicester
Sounds like we are losing it in the middle at the moment. Sidwell and Stephens need to grab this midfield by the balls. Would be especially important is AK or March can draw another foul from them and earn them a red.

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
Again, was it against HTFC or Bren FC, Bruno loses the plot, the team effort becomes derailed, and we are now chasing a parked bus !

Much as I have loved him in the past, and have his name on my replica shirt, he must be near the end of his term here, too slow so resorting to the dark side !

Expecting flack but it is sadly true !

Mayonaise

May 25, 2014
Haywards Heath
Again, was it against HTFC or Bren FC, Bruno loses the plot, the team effort becomes derailed, and we are now chasing a parked bus !

Much as I have loved him in the past, and have his name on my replica shirt, he must be near the end of his term here, too slow so resorting to the dark side !

I suspect its more the system we struggle against. Ipswich have set up in similar formation as HT as we need to get to grips with it. MM is a wiley old campaigner!

sjamesb3466

Jan 31, 2009
Leicester
Despite the score now, I feel very confident still! Come on!

100% this. Never been so confident that we can come from behind to get a result. Under Poyet and Garcia we were very sucessful but very one dimensional and if we fell behind we would invariably lose. Under Hughton I would always back us to win at home right up to the last minute.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Hurrah! 1-1 Hemed!

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
come on Tomor
1-1
yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Jbanged

Jan 16, 2013
Barcelona

Now you will! Hehe

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here