Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

WHC X: Semi Final 1 - Grasshopper Mouse Vs Salt Water Crocodile

Who's harder?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
This competition has been running for 10 years. How can you still not understand how it works?!

So you can tear a limb off of a mouse and just run away. Tear a limb off of a crocodile and it makes no difference. It will survive and get you anyway.

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
This is a real clash of styles. The SWC is the classicist, a pure, refined perfectly formed killing machine. The GM is a maverick, he's unorthodox, doesn't follow the rules. It's classical music against punk rock.

If we can get past the size issue we should have an absolute belter of a contest as make no mistake both these creatures in their own way are proper hardcases.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patreon
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Says the man with the avatar of a Blu Ray or whatever that gay Canadian thing with the red earring wearing glasses and a mullet is supposed to be. Sake!

What has that got to do with anything? I follow a baseball team and have their badge :shrug:

I think you're just trying to prove my point.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patreon
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Fair enough. And I think you're just trying to prove my point about CANADIANS.

If your point is they have shit logos for their sports teams, then I completely agree. (This applies to the US too)

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
Just because some fortunate prehistoric oaf is blessed with the physical weapons of battle it doesn't make it 'hard'. If it was a mouse it would be hiding under a floor board somewhere.

I'd vote for any territory defender who gives no shite as to whether a trespassers venom can kill it in milliseconds.

I'm Team Mouse.

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Just because some fortunate prehistoric oaf is blessed with the physical weapons of battle it doesn't make it 'hard'. If it was a mouse it would be hiding under a floor board somewhere.

I'd vote for any territory defender who gives no shite as to whether a trespassers venom can kill it in milliseconds.

I'm Team Mouse.

...and it is, of course, completely bonkers that a small furry rodent would beat a pre-historic killing monster but that's what's happening and I say "HOORAY" because if the mouse comes up against the HB in the final it'll be curtains for the rodent. It's the Mouse for me and my accounts various.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
...and it is, of course, completely bonkers that a small furry rodent would beat a pre-historic killing monster but that's what's happening and I say "HOORAY" because if the mouse comes up against the HB in the final it'll be curtains for the rodent. It's the Mouse for me and my accounts various.

The mouse can run (and squeak) but it can't hide. Even in curtains.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter

Tactical voting. It works both ways.

Let me see:

On one hand you have a prehistoric killing machine that outlived the dinosaurs, which incidentally has it's own killing move, eats sharks and who's cousin gets its kicks out of ripping off ELEPHANTS trunks.

On the other you have a mouse.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Give the little bugger spurs and go for the crocs eyes

McTavish

Nov 5, 2014
This is the FACT that sways it for me.
A few quick calculations says that is roughly the equivalent of a (naked) man defending the Isle of Wight.
...and attacking 15 foot long poisonous centipedes whilst howling like a wolf.

Bit better than hiding in ponds and biting elephants noses!

McTavish

Nov 5, 2014
Let me see:

On one hand you have a prehistoric killing machine that outlived the dinosaurs, which incidentally has it's own killing move, eats sharks and who's cousin gets its kicks out of ripping off ELEPHANTS trunks.

On the other you have a mouse.
I must say that the whole "eats sharks" business was the one thing that made me pause before voting for the mouse but a bit more research reveals that most of the sharks that SWCs have been recording as eating are either tiny and/or already dead. Add this to the fact that a big Croc is twice the size of a big Great White Shark and it is a bit less impressive...

Go Mouse!

Hugo Rune

NSC Patreon
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
I voted mouse. And I'll tell you for why!

I watched the YouTube vid of the mouse (and his mate) attacking a scorpion. I lost count of the number of headshots the scorpion landed on the mouse's head with it's stinger. Like Mohammed Ali in the jungle, the mouse came back and won (and ate then scorpion). That my friends, is hard.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
You wouldn't say that to it's face.

Depends whether I've got an elastic band on me or not.

I love that video of those guys using a live croc's nose to press a doorbell - if anyone can find it I'd be massively grateful.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here