Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

WHC X: Semi Final 1 - Grasshopper Mouse Vs Salt Water Crocodile

Who's harder?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
This is a real ''David v Goliath'' match and you can't really see past ''the croc''

However if the mouse can get in behind The Crocs front line of ''gnashers'' he can exploit it weakneses at the back. There is an upper left molar missing a filling through injury. if the mouse can get in there and shit in the hole he could cause extensive blood poisoning - That in turn would weaken the Crocs energy and at that point could take full advantage when both would be on a more even keel.

In short , the Croc shouldn't have too many problems but rule nothing out. Especially ''mouse shit''

Petee

Nov 22, 2010
Brighton
Gone for the mouse as tactically would prefer that to be against Honey Badger in the final so HB can finally walk away with the trophy

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Gone for the mouse as tactically would prefer that to be against Honey Badger in the final so HB can finally walk away with the trophy

I've got a feeling that BHA can only win the Championship on years HB wins WHC. I could be wrong though.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
This is a real ''David v Goliath'' match and you can't really see past ''the croc''

However if the mouse can get in behind The Crocs front line of ''gnashers'' he can exploit it weakneses at the back. There is an upper left molar missing a filling through injury. if the mouse can get in there and shit in the hole he could cause extensive blood poisoning - That in turn would weaken the Crocs energy and at that point could take full advantage when both would be on a more even keel.

In short , the Croc shouldn't have too many problems but rule nothing out. Especially ''mouse shit''

Normally in favour of cheering on the underdog. But draw the line at cheering on the underMOUSE in this most blatant of mismatches.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
...and attacking 15 foot long poisonous centipedes whilst howling like a wolf.

Bit better than hiding in ponds and biting elephants noses!

Hiding in ponds? Since when did a SALT WATER crocodile hide in a pond? It swims in rivers and OCEANS.

I am going to seriously sulk if the mouse wins, because the honey badger brigade think it will fail against their 'champion'. They don't even believe the mouse is hard.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Hiding in ponds? Since when did a SALT WATER crocodile hide in a pond? It swims in rivers and OCEANS.

I am going to seriously sulk if the mouse wins, because the honey badger brigade think it will fail against their 'champion'. They don't even believe the mouse is hard.

Pretty sure most HB fans would be big Grasshopper Mouse fans also. They're both excellent examples of hardness. A HB v GM final would be the stuff dreams are made of.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

The whole honey badger argument is based on 'pound for pound' hardness, with some mentalness on top.

You have just put through to the final, the one creature who outdoes your darling on both counts.

Every pro-HB argument is an argument to vote mouse.

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
I've got a feeling that BHA can only win the Championship on years HB wins WHC. I could be wrong though.

I think you have inadvertently hit on the magic but hitherto hidden conundrum which has blighted both this competition and BHA's unsuccessful attempts to win the Championship to date. Let this year stand as the year these too equally powerful and persuasive physicality's win their respective competitions in beautiful and perfect harmony, the one at one with the other (wipes tear away).

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Pretty sure most HB fans would be big Grasshopper Mouse fans also. They're both excellent examples of hardness. A HB v GM final would be the stuff dreams are made of.

True, the only problem being the anti badger brigade twhich means it won't be a fair fight and we'll see a repeat of the prawn episode.

highflyer

Jan 21, 2016
...and attacking 15 foot long poisonous centipedes whilst howling like a wolf.

Bit better than hiding in ponds and biting elephants noses!

Now we are building a picture.

Imagine a (wo)man, not huge, not muscular but wiry. And fast. And fearless. They are naked. Alone. On the Isle of Wight. Which is populated by 15 foot poisonous centipedes and ten foot scorpions.

What do they do. Cower in fear? hide?

No. they THRIVE.

They HUNT the poisonous beasts. They howl. And if any other person arrives on their island they don't welcome them. they don't NEED them. They kill them. And eat them.

Not someone you'd want as a friend. But you cannot argue that is not scarily HARD.

Way way harder than the 300 foot armour plated reptile that sits around waiting for something smaller to come along for them to eat.

Vote MOUSE

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
True, the only problem being the anti badger brigade twhich means it won't be a fair fight and we'll see a repeat of the prawn episode.

The anti-badger hysteria is stoked each year by certain known individuals on this site who, although they have positions of prominence, nevertheless lack integrity and spunk as they hide in the shadows behind their 2nd 3rd 4th and 5th accounts created specifically to enact their petty spoiling tactics as they attempt to destroy the HB. The fact that they have to resort to these desperate tactics should tell you all you need to know about which creature should win this competition EVERY YEAR!!

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
A mouse? is beating a crocodile?

This tournament has gone a route that I can no longer fathom. I'm out!

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
The anti-badger hysteria is stoked each year by certain known individuals on this site who, although they have positions of prominence, nevertheless lack integrity and spunk as they hide in the shadows behind their 2nd 3rd 4th and 5th accounts created specifically to enact their petty spoiling tactics as they attempt to destroy the HB. The fact that they have to resort to these desperate tactics should tell you all you need to know about which creature should win this competition EVERY YEAR!!

The grass-hopper mouse??

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
The whole honey badger argument is based on 'pound for pound' hardness, with some mentalness on top.

You have just put through to the final, the one creature who outdoes your darling on both counts.

Every pro-HB argument is an argument to vote mouse.

Ish. There are still things the HB does the GM does not. But frankly it's the DREAM final, and I'm delighted whatever happens from that point onwards.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton

Surely no one would be that petty and pathetic?............................................................ha.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Tactical voting time.

Cats kill and eat mice for fun, so being firmly #TeamJaguar I'm voting for the cute little furry thing for a nice easy ride in the final for the Killer of Killers after it waltzes past the other cute little furry thing with a Trump quiff in the 2nd semi-final

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here