Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Valentines v Ipswich?

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Valentine's Day. Commercial bollocks. I was never interested. If you need such a day to tell someone you love them then what are you not doing on the other 364 days of the year ?

pearl

May 3, 2016
Behind My Eyes
So sorry to have taken up your precious time reading it. The "boom boom" at the end was to clarify it was clearly a very old joke. I can only apologise, I'm ashamed of myself for posting something so unoriginal ot this forum as it is the epitome of quality discussion and high brow whit and wisdom. Can one of the mods please ban me.

well I've never heard it before and it made me laugh which is pretty good for a monday hangover day

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Here's one for the ladies who didn't get a card on the 14th.
loopylefty.jpg

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
If my memory serves me right this is a special day in the calendar for the romantics amongst us all! What do I decide...being with my first true love or stay in with the Mrs, Emmerdale and a curry?...
...Amex it is then! Come on the Albion xxx

Flat as a pancake

Madafwo

I'm probably being facetious.
Nov 11, 2013
Despite the offer of not only a chilli and chocolate pie but a miniature bottle of wine SWMBO would not be swayed into joining me tomorrow. Nor would leave be granted so I'll be keeping an ear on the radio while I cook dinner.

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
Despite the offer of not only a chilli and chocolate pie but a miniature bottle of wine SWMBO would not be swayed into joining me tomorrow. Nor would leave be granted so I'll be keeping an ear on the radio while I cook dinner.

Under the THUMB! Have a stern word with yourself!

Me and my Monkey

Nov 3, 2015

Chilli and chocolate pie? Is that Piglet's special valentine's guest pie for tomorrow night? Sounds intriguing..

Me and my Monkey

Nov 3, 2015
It was the guest pie on Saturday so I'm assuming it's the same for tomorrow.

Ooh, I didn't see that on Saturday. Sounds tempting, but hubby and I already got "romantic", very early tea to fit in, before an indigestion inducing rush for the bus to get to the Amex in time for kick off. Can I persuade myself I feel hungry enough for pie by half time?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here