Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Valentines v Ipswich?

Never heard that before..............

So sorry to have taken up your precious time reading it. The "boom boom" at the end was to clarify it was clearly a very old joke. I can only apologise, I'm ashamed of myself for posting something so unoriginal ot this forum as it is the epitome of quality discussion and high brow whit and wisdom. Can one of the mods please ban me.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
So sorry to have taken up your precious time reading it. The "boom boom" at the end was to clarify it was clearly a very old joke. I can only apologise, I'm ashamed of myself for posting something so unoriginal ot this forum as it is the epitome of quality discussion and high brow whit and wisdom. Can one of the mods please ban me.

:lolol:

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005

I took my precious time reading that tripe too! Defo deserve a ban!

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
12 year old Jnr accosted Tomer for a selfie at 'fogged off' Cardiff.
He was so happy with the photo.

I told him he should swap the pic for the one of his first 'proper' girlfriend as his phones wallpaper.

When asked why, I replied:-

'Because Tomer, and the Albion, will be in your life a damn sight longer than she will'.

Some people have said I'm not romantic :shrug:
I was right, though. :lol:

Me and my Monkey

Nov 3, 2015
If my husband suggested staying at home for an evening of sloshy romantic mush instead of going to the football, I'd be very, very angry.

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
So.....Tuesday night. Never was a choice really. Just like our sex life she will come second.

And she would choose eastenders and holby over me anyway. So makes little difference.

I shall be sharing the love with the north stand Tuesday night.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
If my memory serves me right this is a special day in the calendar for the romantics amongst us all! What do I decide...being with my first true love or stay in with the Mrs, Emmerdale and a curry?...
...Amex it is then! Come on the Albion xxx
Indeed. It's not even a question.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
So.....Tuesday night. Never was a choice really. Just like our sex life she will come second.

And she would choose eastenders and holby over me anyway. So makes little difference.

I shall be sharing the love with the north stand Tuesday night.

You mean you keep going even after you have spilt your beans? that is admirable, or does she finish herself off in the en suite while you pick up and continue to read your Albion programme.

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
You mean you keep going even after you have spilt your beans? that is admirable, or does she finish herself off in the en suite while you pick up and continue to read your Albion programme.

No. I just pretend all is good. Throw her on top and it's soon over for both. Then the programme.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here