Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leo Ulloa

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Isnt it funny how attitudes change as he was a hero when he played for us now the same people are slating him without knowing the full reasons for his change of attitude. at Leicester

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Isnt it funny how attitudes change as he was a hero when he played for us now the same people are slating him without knowing the full reasons for his change of attitude. at Leicester

What is reported in media ... true or not there's not much else to go on

How about Bridcutt?

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patreon
Jun 27, 2012

His change of attitude and reasons are well documented. He gave an unprecedented interview to Sky where he outlined his grievances.
He wants to play, and is annoyed Ranieri didn't sell him to a club where he might have been higher up the pecking order. Ranieri wants to keep him.

"The manager’s been telling me for the last two weeks that if an offer of around £4m to £5m was arriving to the club, he would help me to leave.
“My understanding at this moment is that these offers are around those figures, or even bigger, [and] are not being considered, so after what Ranieri has been telling me for weeks, today he tells me that he wants me to stay.
“I can’t understand the situation or why they don’t let me continue playing my football somewhere else. If I stay at the club it’s going to affect seriously my career and my future. They know I’m not going to be used. The best thing for both parties is that they sell me to another club and I can continue playing my football somewhere else.”
https://www.theguardian.com/footbal...-ulloa-claudio-ranieri-betrayed-not-play-club

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patreon
Jun 27, 2012
What is reported in media ... true or not there's not much else to go on

How about Bridcutt?

Not even merely reported in the media when it comes to Ulloa. He said it himself in an interview with Sky.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Not even merely reported in the media when it comes to Ulloa. He said it himself in an interview with Sky.

Bailing out of this ... we got Ulloa's statement but nothing from Ranieri or Leics in response to that. Also he's under contract and being paid a load for it too ... **** happens

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patreon
Jun 27, 2012
Bailing out of this ... we got Ulloa's statement but nothing from Ranieri or Leics in response to that. Also he's under contract and being paid a load for it too ... **** happens

er, Ranieri said this.
"He is a good team-mate and they [the squad] are happy. The situation is a normal situation, we didn't want to sell him.
"Of course he is frustrated because he wanted to play and go but he is a fantastic man, a good player but he is also a good professional player. Sooner or later when he is ready he will have the chance to play.
"I know he tried to say everything and wanted to push hard [to go] but it's OK."

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Obviously they didnt want to sell him to a relegation rival . Had Stoke or West Ham come in for him he would probably have been sold, somewhat understandable.

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
It's a shame he has had this fallout as I would have thought that Leicester might want to adapt their style by utilising their wingers more effectively and stick him up front where he is one of the better target men in the Premiership. They are having a 'mare at the moment.

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Expect he'll go somewhere in the summer. Seems the kind of player a bottom half or newly promoted side would want. Someone who's not going to spunk 200k a week on someone half as talented because of their 'name' or 'profile'.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here