Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is there any question that NSC can't answer?

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Why is there a universe instead of nothing at all?

what hold the universe? i mean what is it held within,or does it simply never end?

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Not sure mate. But the electricity bill and planning permission must have been a nightmare.

Best not worry ourselves with such a question,it can never be answered...that said if the universe can exist,then Albion can also gain promotion

What is the meaning of life?

Depends, "Hitch Hikers Guide..." meaning or the "Month Python..." one. If the latter I recall that it was something like "don't eat too much fried food and be nice to each other".

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Where is Ulloa's penalty kick at present ?

Eeyore

NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Given their current situation, how on earth did Leicester City win the Championship ?

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Given their current situation, how on earth did Leicester City win the Championship ?

Team spirit and players that cost no more than £10m,having won the league they go out and spend £50M and Vardy dries up.

Eeyore

NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Team spirit and players that cost no more than £10m,having won the league they go out and spend £50M and Vardy dries up.

There must be something in that. But it surely doesn't explain it all. You'd expect them to at least be safe.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
There must be something in that. But it surely doesn't explain it all. You'd expect them to at least be safe.

well take Islam Slimani £25m for what 5 goals? i think it has disrupted them...maybe if they come through this season and stick with the manager,they may well push on as a top 6/8 side,i just felt as soon as they won then started spending it could go all wrong,not saying that they were ever going to be back to back champions,but it has to have played a part in there demise this season.

The Rattler

NSC Patron
Jun 30, 2010
Dullsville, Herts
Why, just before I told him "Fvck off, bollvcks, you're a cvnt", did my old man say I should be a Palace fan?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here