Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Promotion !

Claretnblue

Apr 29, 2016
Hate to say it ...... but.....

If u have seen my comments b4 we'l be seeing u next yr (bfc) , I think Ul be passing palace and boro the other way , which is phookin sweet I reckon ul agree! Lol

Go on Albion ! (U were the side that missed out last yr that deserved it)

P.s

Don't know if this is the place to ask but currently training for MMA , any local entries to comps etc would be greatly appreciated 👍

Thanks guys

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone

If u have seen my comments b4 we'l be seeing u next yr (bfc) , I think Ul be passing palace and boro the other way
So Sunderland or Hull to stay up? It's a long shot. We've still got a long way to go, odds a lot longer than a couple of weeks ago.

Don't know if this is the place to ask but currently training for MMA , any local entries to comps etc would be greatly appreciated ��
If it's any use I'm happy to recommend some NSC sparring partners.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Many thanks for dropping by.

I assume it's Jack Daniels speaking...

Claretnblue

Apr 29, 2016
It's more comps bud but thank u !

Yes there are other weaker sides than us but to be honest Karanka is my pet hate (tell me 1 successful person who complained then quit?) . I guess I jus wanted u guys to know what I thought .

No offence intended or disadvantage... apart from the 6 points next year ! ��

Claretnblue

Apr 29, 2016
Jack Daniels y? I didn't mean to cause a massacre? Just a thumbs up if u search my recent contributions .

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
I agree about Karanka he's doing what Poyet would of done had he taken us up, bore us to death .

Last edited:

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth

If u have seen my comments b4 we'l be seeing u next yr (bfc) , I think Ul be passing palace and boro the other way , which is phookin sweet I reckon ul agree! Lol

Go on Albion ! (U were the side that missed out last yr that deserved it)

P.s

Don't know if this is the place to ask but currently training for MMA , any local entries to comps etc would be greatly appreciated ��

Thanks guys

Go to bed and get some sleep Donald , you've got a wall to build.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here