Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bha love'in clubs

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Odd- I absolutely detest them. Most of their fans are and always have been arrogant. Up there in my second tier of most despised clubs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
not in my experience. You must make poor friends.

GreersElbow

Jan 5, 2012
A Northern Outpost
I like Norwich. Sensible well run family club we can aspire to be like (historically)

Lived in Norfolk for 7 months in 2015. Every Norwich fan I came across was a prick who I couldn't stand. Took the piss when we got Hughton.

Joke's on them now, they've got a talented squad with a clueless manager.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Lived in Norfolk for 7 months in 2015. Every Norwich fan I came across was a prick who I couldn't stand. Took the piss when we got Hughton.

Joke's on them now, they've got a talented squad with a clueless manager.
7 months...wow, I guess that trumps my several decades of knowing different. Perhaps it's because I know adult canaries?

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Being in S1D today was weird, no singing or atmosphere in the South stand, you could watch the game in silence. Burton had about 10 fans stood at the back singing a few chants, mainly "Al-bion, Al-bion"

First half I think that was the same in the whole stadium...apart from the goal celebration it was very quiet ..

GreersElbow

Jan 5, 2012
A Northern Outpost
7 months...wow, I guess that trumps my several decades of knowing different. Perhaps it's because I know adult canaries?

Wow, I guess you didn't really get my point - so respond in an incredibly condescending manner which is ironic because you talk about 'adult' canaries.

I suggest you follow your signature's suggestion because evidently, "several decades of knowing different, clearly learnt sweet FA then..

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
Always felt that Leeds deserve a tiny bit of gratitude for taking a certain goalkeeper off us, at a decent price and thus staving off an Inland Revenue winding up order, at the eleventh hour, that would have closed us down. You can argue that we would have started up again but from what base?
All I ever see on here is endless vitriol fired at them, whilst certain other clubs are praised endlessly.

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley
I hate but also kind of like Orient,there is no real reason why, I liked the mini "rivalry" we had with them and lots of explorers and manager there,it's a weird one

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Wow, I guess you didn't really get my point - so respond in an incredibly condescending manner which is ironic because you talk about 'adult' canaries.

I suggest you follow your signature's suggestion because evidently, "several decades of knowing different, clearly learnt sweet FA then..

I did I just didn't agree and you're too precious and a bit of a snowflake about. Now do one (and please you like my ironic signature, it means a lot to me)

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
Luton Town - Nathan Jones is doing a great job, he knows a number of our youngsters and has tried to loan some which is great for both clubs as he gets his team playing good football.

Very happy for them to do well all the time Jones stays there

Have to Luton awful set of fans really unpleasant club but with Jones and Rea there I keep a weekly eye on how they are doing

The Kid Frankie

Sep 5, 2012
Can't believe what I am reading...

Some of the clubs being suggested... Gillingha, Swindon, Norwich, Orient - LEEDS!?

Some people need to give their head a serious wobble. Ffs.

wehatepalace

Limbs
Apr 27, 2004
Pease Pottage
Plenty of Palace too though. Many families moved from Sarf London to Crawley when the town was built in the late 1950's.

Once a Palarse fan always a Palarse fan it appears.

Not in my experience, I live in Crawley and there's are as many Albion fans as Palace these days.......although a LOT more Chelsea and Arsenal and even more plastic Man Utd and Liverpool fans

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here