Exeter
The best things in life are ORANGE.

Trump NSC.PNG

Dale Winton NSC post.PNG

Hamilton

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Agree with [MENTION=24507]Bodian[/MENTION] that a RAG status is good.

Maybe, just make the colours more vibrant.

Perhaps sponsors for the RAG status as well? Red = Virgin, Amber = RAC and Green = Starbucks.

Sent from my iPhone in a non-Calde world :-(

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Agree with [MENTION=24507]Bodian[/MENTION] that a RAG status is good.

Maybe, just make the colours more vibrant.

Perhaps sponsors for the RAG status as well? Red = Virgin, Amber = RAC and Green = Starbucks.

Sent from my iPhone in a non-Calde world :-(

Errmmm........I think I'd like a pint of what he's on..............

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
Orange OUT. This is about the definitive......teams that cannot catch us. They either can, or they can't.......

Very much this, there is no grey area regarding weather a team may or may-not be able to catch us, its black & white, either they can or they can't or in this case red and black as we wouldn't be able to see a white font on a white background.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Hold on anti-orangers.

Missing out orange did us absolutely NO favours last season. Clearly we just needed to make some minor tweaks to ensure promotion this time round. Orange is a minor tweak, and adds a little bit more information. Orange IN. :thumbsup:

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
Very much this, there is no grey area regarding weather a team may or may-not be able to catch us, its black & white, either they can or they can't or in this case red and black as we wouldn't be able to see a white font on a white background.

What's the weather got to do with it?

In!

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
May 8, 2007
Toronto
10 Derby 52 … ( 79 )
11 Barnsley 52 … ( 79 )
12 Aston Villa 48 … ( 75 )
13 Cardiff 48 … ( 75 )
14 Brentford 47 … ( 77 )

I don't have a problem with the orange. For goodness sake sort out the mess above though.

Black numbers with orange teams.
Red numbers with orange teams.
Orange numbers with red teams.

:nono:

GET IT RIGHT.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
I don't have a problem with the orange. For goodness sake sort out the mess above though.

Black numbers with orange teams.
Red numbers with orange teams.
Orange numbers with red teams.

:nono:

GET IT RIGHT.
Easily done - by cutting the orange out altogether!

Exile

Objective but passionate
Aug 10, 2014
Hold on anti-orangers.

Missing out orange did us absolutely NO favours last season. Clearly we just needed to make some minor tweaks to ensure promotion this time round. Orange is a minor tweak, and adds a little bit more information. Orange IN. :thumbsup:

But the traditions of this thread go back a long way further than last season. Did Gus' all-conquering League One team need any orange highlights? Eh?

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
But the traditions of this thread go back a long way further than last season. Did Gus' all-conquering League One team need any orange highlights? Eh?
Ah but that team didn't have a THREATENING third placed outfit to contend with, did it?

At the end of the day, oranges are here and when we go up despite the similar circumstances to last year, you can eat a bit of humble pie.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here